GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by crgirl3388

1. crgirl3388

Haldex service question

Everyone here has been very helpful in the past and I'm looking for an answer to a silly question. Is replacing the rear diff fluid the same as changing the haldex fluid? Are they the same thing? Lol I'm super not mechanically inclined but can wrap/dip a car any day. I took my car in for her...
  2. crgirl3388

Jb4 w/ bluetooth kit. $380

SOLD Not looking to sell bluetooth separately. $380 local pickup Brentwood CA. $400 shipped. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  3. crgirl3388

AWE track exhaust

Looking to sell my AWE track exhaust with ecs cutout. Went from GTI to R unfortunately I can't swap my old exhaust over to my R or I would because I loved it. Comes with everything pictured. $500 picked up in Brentwood Cal (bay area) Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  4. crgirl3388

Maxton Rear Splitter

Sold Parting out GTI for R parts. Rear splitter comes with all bolts/nuts attached shown in pic.$100 local pickup $120 shipped 2 lower 48. No flaws. There's no residue from taking the white decal off. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  5. crgirl3388

AWE DP

*SOLD*
  6. crgirl3388

CTS FMIC

Parting out the GTI to help buy R parts. CTS fmic has about 5000 miles on it. Comes with everything pictured. I ordered it with the CTS stencil. Obviously I'd prefer a local sale, I live in the east bay area. Looking for $350 picked up. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  7. crgirl3388

Do you let your wife drive your VW\Audi?

I hate letting my husband drive my car! He's the only person who's hurt her so far(curbed wheel and door dent) plus he complains about how she handles compared to his wrx. Im just like whatever...go get in your car and enjoy your shitty interior and 18 mpg[emoji58] Sent from my SM-G930V using...
  8. crgirl3388

Need some advice on engine code...

I was in the middle of a second run against a 2.0 Genesis, when my engine light came on. I ran a scan and came up with code p0087, fuel rail pressure. I cleared it and drove home, it hasn't came on again yet. Any ideas what could've caused the code and how I should deal with it? BTW, I really...
  9. crgirl3388

Husband secretly hates my GTI

I let the hubby drive my car last night to pick up some dinner and he curbed the hell outta my front drivers side rim. It looked worse before I cleaned off all the concrete. There's also a decent gouge in the tire. I think he hates my car cuz she's faster than his wrx and this was his...
  10. crgirl3388

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

Agreed... Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  11. crgirl3388

Neuspeed Power Module 235 shipped

I got the NSPM for a xmas gift...I was worried about my warranty so that's what I wanted...I loved the gains... perhaps a little too much cuz now I want/need more. The hubby said I can go stage 1 when he gets back from training IF I get this sold so help me out! Please no low ball offers u guys...
  12. crgirl3388

What did you do to your mk7 today?

They look like rokblokz to me ? Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  13. crgirl3388

What did you do to your mk7 today?

could you by any chance post the link you used to buy the engine cover?
  14. crgirl3388

New to Cali..looking for some advice...

my husband just got stationed in cali and coming from texas, i know the car inspection/emissions are ridiculous.... i was just wondering if any of you guys have a cold air intake or aftermarket exhausts and if you have any problems with your yearly inspection? im finding that afe wont even ship...
  15. crgirl3388

Help finding emblem backing....

Long story short i broke the black backpiece that sits behind the front vw emblem in the grille....ive only been able to find a replacement for the rear emblem and it doesn't look to me like that will work...(i could be wrong though).. if anyone has any info id appreciate it! Sent from my...