GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Corrado_slc

1. C

Pittsburgh access tuner

does anyone in pittsburgh have access to cobbs accesstuner software for the mk7? Im really interested in playing around with it, not necessary to actually use it to tune my car. Its something I want to learn about and it seems like they make it a huge pain in the ass to get a copy of it now...
  2. C

Very poor fuel economy

So i have a 2016 Autobahn gti, has a stage 1 Apr tune and i have a k&n filter with the snow filter removed. I have been having a very hard time getting anything better than 25 mpg even when I’m following the think blue trainer, driving on the highway and going around 55-65 mph. Is this...
  3. C

Pittsburgh area Vagcom users

Hello! I’m new to the forum here, however ive been hanging out in the GolfGTI subreddit for a little while, and i used to be on VwVortex. I recently bought a Vagcom and I’be learned how to use it a little on my own, however, i haven’t really made a whole lot of headway on it. Anyone in the...
  4. C

Forcing performance monitor to display higher power and boost figures

I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to get the performance monitor to display higher numbers than 162 kW and 36 psi. I assume that the Golf R has this same display, so somewhere hidden in the code you should be able to make it display the performance monitor that the Golf R has, or...