1. B

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

FS: 15/20mm DAP wheel spaces and bolts $50 local pickup 95405
  2. B

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

FS: H&R 24MM Rear sway bay with 034 end links $200. Local pick up 95405
  3. B

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

FS- DAP wheel spacers 15mm / 20mmfrom my MK7. Great condition, purchased recently, but sold the car. $100 Pick up in Santa Rosa, CA
  4. B

2017 GTI Sport by original owner

sold!
  5. B

price lowered to $23K.
  6. B

Porsche Cayman.
  7. B

Hi Scott-- Thanks! I love your youtube videos. I have been watching them for years. You sure drive alot! Cheers.
  8. B

I am getting a new car so am selling my GTI. Purchased new 2/2017 VW of Marin (Sonnen). Senior- owned, always garaged, handwashed and detailed. Looks and drives fantastic. 56,900 miles Has Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (50% +/- left) Sigma 6 shifter Euro convex mirrors Two sets of mats (one set...
  9. B

Coilovers or Aftermarket Struts + Springs for Daily Driver?

SonicBloom, the B16 info says they create a 30-50mm drop. This is more than I want. Is tis what you are seeing?? (I'm leaning towards H&R OE /Koni yellows for a .75" +/- drop). Old dude, need a reasonable ride/no scraping) ss
  10. B

2 New GTI's

Hi Folks- I want to introduce myself to the forum. We bought my son a 16 S model last fall. I was due for something new at the time as my Honda was approaching 10 years old. After driving the GTI and comparing it to other small, agile, quick cars, it was obvious to me that the GTI was the way...