3. BTD37

*SOLD*: (3) 19” OEM Black Pretorias

Bump. $750 for all 3.
  4. BTD37

Pics of wheel #3
  5. BTD37

I am selling (3) 19” black Pretoria’s that came off my 2019 Golf R. The fourth one got damaged so I decided to replaced them all with an aftermarket set. The 3 for sale are in good condition, no curb rash or major nicks/scuffs. I tried to take pictures of any blemishes. Since I don‘t have a...
  6. BTD37

Spacers with aftermarket wheels

I found a shop on Instagram called Ledger Designs who made me up a custom set. Did a 10mm 57.1 to 73.1 conversion spacer. Turned out perfect.
  7. BTD37

SOLD-42 Draft Designs Wheel spacer kit with extended lug bolts

Selling my 42 Draft Designs “flush kit” with extended lug bots. Fronts are 10mm- hubcentric and wheel centric to OEM VW/Audi Wheels Rears are 18mm- hubcentric and wheel centric Ran these on my Golf R with no issues and no vibrations. $120 plus shipping
  8. BTD37

I don’t think hubcentric rings snap into a spacer the way they snap into a wheel.
  9. BTD37

Are you also using hubcentric rings?
  10. BTD37

Fifteen52 Podium wheels. I need spacers where the lip acts as an extension of the hub so the hub rings fit properly.
  11. BTD37

Here is a picture of what I am talking about
  12. BTD37

I’ve got a set of new wheels coming in and I want to run a 10mm spacer in the rear. The wheels have a center bore of 73.1 so obviously I have to use 73.1-57.1 hub centric rings. Does anybody know what spacers are compatible with hubcentric rings? I currently have a 10mm spacer from 42DD with a...
  13. BTD37

FS: 10 Spoke Audi wheels with 225/45/17 tires

Any idea if these will clear the front brakes on a R?
  14. BTD37

Will these fit on a Golf R? 17x7.5, ET56

I found a set of cheap wheels that I’m thinking about buying as a winter setup. Trying to figure out if they will clear the R brake calipers. Specs are 17x7.5, ET56, 225/45/r17. The wheels came off of a A3.