GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Brunkel

1. Brunkel

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Girlfriend's dog, Ginger, riding in the GTI!
  2. Brunkel

What's your day job?

MUAHAHAHAHA. That's bad A$$
  3. Brunkel

What's your day job?

That's sweet. I've always thought that would be a cool career.
  4. Brunkel

What's your day job?

Please do tell.
  5. Brunkel

What's your day job?

AND, what college degrees do you have (if applicable). I have a bachelors in Music Performance and Music Education. I am currently a full-time percussion instructor for a school district teaching grandees 6-12. I've been doing it for 5 years and am super burnt out on the teaching scene. It's...
  6. Brunkel

GOLFMK6 IS NOW ON TAPATALK!

iPhone 5s.
  7. Brunkel

GOLFMK6 IS NOW ON TAPATALK!

Is there a function to find your user cp? I use that more than anything on the actual site to follow my subscriptions.
  8. Brunkel

Official floor jack discussion thread.

In store?
  9. Brunkel

Official floor jack discussion thread.

In the market for a new jack as well. Moving from an apartment to a house with a garage. Bam! Debating between the one above (This one?) and the 1.5 aluminum one. Also, why is the 2-ton steel more expensive than the 3-ton? 2-ton one
  10. Brunkel

My LS2 GTO

I love my GTI...I really do...but dang this made me miss my GOAT. :(
  11. Brunkel

VWs best commercials

Holy crap that was hilarious!!! I lost it at the end.:lol::lol:
  12. Brunkel

Explain your User Name.

Brunkel First initial and last name. Nothing cool about it...although there is a Runkel Castle in Germany and I believe there was a "Knight Runkel" cartoon character there also.
  13. Brunkel

Greetings

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hello, as I picked up my new 2013 GTI last night! My name is Ben, and I live in northern Indiana. I recently was turned Volkswagen fan after driving a friend's 2009 GTI. I was in the market for a hatchback and a few months later found myself sitting in a 2013...