GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Bonsu Gu

1. B

Wagner Tuning Intercooler

A bit pricey but good My club friend installed it with revo ECU upgrade.
  2. B

White GTI is getting...

Small stuff Carbon mirror covers, Porche coolant cap, secondary air filter, and :D.
  3. B

White GTI is getting...

Third step Third thing that I tuned was alloy wheels. There were several brands to choose from. BBS, OZ, VMR and so on. I thought safety was the first priority and then design, price and so on. BBS was one of the most expensive brands but it was the most reliable, I think.(Of course, others are...
  4. B

Aftermarket spark plugs.

I bought some spark plugs (NGK, HKS) for better engine performance and for preventing knocking in case I upgrade the ECU. But I found that all the plugs I bought are for MK6 GTI and don't fit for MK7 GTI.:eek: Is there anyone who knows the aftermarket spark plugs' exact part number (NGK or...
  5. B

White GTI is getting...

Second step. The second part I tuned was APR carbon intake(From now a "whistle" intake). I bought it from a local dealer but I installed it myself. The manual was easy to follow. Most of all, the space under the hood looks great besides how much extra power I get, and the air path is designed...
  6. B

White GTI is getting...

I found a real diffusor. I am sure you mean this one! haha!
  7. B

White GTI is getting...

My friend sent me the following picture.
  8. B

White GTI is getting...

First thing I tuned was a Milltek exhaust cat back system.(louder version) There are many exhaust brands to choose from, but milltek was the most reliable brand though pricy. Sound is good for 4 cylinders and planning to add downpipe after ecu upgrading. Catback system was easy to...
  9. B

White GTI is getting...

I'd like to share how I have changed and tuned my car with everyone. I got a white GTI in June, 2014. You know, because of gas emission regulations here in Korea, GTI is a North American version, not an European one. But it is made in Germany, not Mexico..Confusing..
  10. B

Which DV is for MK7 GTI?

Hi, I'd like DV for mk7 GTI, but I can't find one exactly for mk7 GTI. There are many kinds for VW. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Go-Fast-Bits-GFB-DV-Diverter-Valve-VW-Audi-2-0T-TSI-FSI-K03-K04-T9351-/251635919592?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a96ab6ae8&vxp=mtr It seems like it's...
  11. B

My GTI is still hungry!

Hi, nice to introduce my GTI. Some parts are tuned and still on going. Those pics are before the installation of coilovers, so the position of the car is higher than now.
  12. B

MK7 GTI and R share a same suspention system?

Thanks, bruce. I may save some money in case I buy R. Those pics are before installation of ST-XA coilovers so the overall position is higher than now. Tuned parts: APR carbonio intake, BBS-SR 18 inches, Milltek catback exhaust, ST-XA coilover etc.
  13. B

MK7 GTI and R share a same suspention system?

Hi. I am planning to buy Golf R because I expect 4motion will give me a different driving excitement. Anyway, I already have a tuned mk7 GTI. Suspenion and some other parts. I was wondering whether I can take the GTI suspension system(ST-XA) out and install it into golf R. An ST suspension...