GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BodegaBay

1. B

**FS: Black PRETORIA OEM Wheels; 19in Wheels (2019 Excellent Cond) **

ITEM: Black PRETORIA 19in OEM VW Wheels. CONDITION: Excellent condition and used only 4K miles (came off 2019 Golf R). No dents, not cracks, no curb rash. SPECS: 19 x 8j, ET50, 5x112 PRICE: $1100 shipped CONUS. ***SOLD 4/14/2021** All sales final, no returns, no refunds.
  2. B

New Borla Cat-Back For Golf R

Thank you, that helps. You're right, the stainless brushed tips gives it a subtle classy look.
  3. B

And there's the dilemma. If you're going to upgrade that down pipe down the road, the non-resonated CBE might have a different (i.e. louder) sound after that change.
  4. B

Thanks for relaying your findings and experience, Bradley. Absolutely love the sounds so far. I didn't realize you can option different tips when buying direct w/Borla; I'll have to check it out. My comments regarding single walled tips was mainly due to how they'd look after the insides are...
  5. B

None of the aftermarket systems have impressed me much for the US spec car until I saw your post and video for the Mk 7.5 Borla. I'm looking forward to hearing more sound clips but what you've shown us so far has been impressive. My only nitpick is the use of single wall tips; I was hopping...
  6. B

N/A

N/A
  7. B

R Owners: Help with rear "R" Badge Install?

Brilliant! Thank you! On a side note, how does one go about purchasing the VW Shop Manual in digital format?
  8. B

Thanks but the Golf is anonymous as it is. The R has a cool subtleness today I’ve always liked.
  9. B

With a digital caliper no less! You da man @staying_tuned ! Thank you so much.
  10. B

Hello Mk7 R Owners, My R does not have the rear R badge (previous owner de-badged) and I'm trying to re-install a new one. Can any of who take some measurements for me on how their badges measure? In millimeters (mm) if possible. Please see attached pic. Thank you for the help. A: Bottom R...
  11. B

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Road crowd here. Waiting impatiently for 19's.
  12. B

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Very cool. I’m holding off purchasing any new aftermarket wheels to see what Apex will offer. Hopefully 19in sizes.