GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BeauNC

1. B

Bill de Blasio, the new Mayor of New York City

So you believe that rather than YOU spending your money locally to purchase goods and services, that the government will spend your money better than you can?
  2. B

Bill de Blasio, the new Mayor of New York City

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/18/Comrade-de-Blasio-I-believe-in-the-heavy-hand-of-government “'Everything you heard about me is true... I am not a free-marketeer... I believe in the heavy hand of government,' de Blasio stated matter-of-factly during an hour-long presentation...
  3. B

Bitcoin currency discussion

Now the big question is, if WE understand this, why is our government printing paper money like crazy and claiming it has value? If I print money that looks the same, it has no value, but theirs does?
  4. B

Bitcoin currency discussion

Any currency is only as valuable as what backs it. Ours is backed by the strongest military in the world and not much else. A bitcoin is backed by what?
  5. B

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

I just bought a 2013 GTi and take delivery on Wednesday. It's so nice to be back in the car community after going 3 years without a sports car in the garage. Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2