GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BartekR

1. B

Acc fault and headlight range fault

Hi I have a problem with a 2017 mk7 golf R it has U112300 faults in Acc and Headlight range and b200500 in A5 module when I delete the fault codes my acc works normal but as soon as I turn off the ignition and back on I have a orange acc light and the fault codes reappear I have tried...
  2. B

I think I recieved the wrong part from dealership for the 3rd time

I know i need the d revision as i have taken the valves out to clean them and wrote all the text that was on the valve 06l109257D F357233 H1605203024
  3. B

I think I recieved the wrong part from dealership for the 3rd time

First of all sorry for extremely long storyline So I replaced my camshaft magnets and wanted to replace the spool valves because the engine still ran kinda rough so I decided to order some spool valves with the part number 06l109257D and recieved valves with the part number 06l109257F with the...
  4. B

95 Ron or stick to shitty 98ron

Unfortunately it’s a 98ron tube I have asked the tuner when the car was mapped iceland still had shell and the car always run on vpower shell left iceland like 2-3 years ago and shell had the best 98 in Iceland
  5. B

95 Ron or stick to shitty 98ron

So I know there are many topics about what fuel you should use but I haven’t found any that fully answers my question I live in Iceland and in the whole country there are maybe 10 98ron fuel stations and since I bought the car in march i only put 98ron in it but right away I didn’t like how it...