GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BanjoFood

1. BanjoFood

Sold

Bump. Still available. Open to offers
  2. BanjoFood

FS: Boomba Short Shifter Kit

Sold my car. Getting rid of parts. Boomba short shifter kit used for ~30k miles Includes Shift knob and short throw adapter. Selling for $100
  3. BanjoFood

Sold

Great condition JB1 + data cable for sale. Used only for like 10k miles. Sold the car so clearing out old parts. Asking $200 obo
  4. BanjoFood

SOLD: EMD Auto Rear Sway Bar - MK7 GTI

Best I can do is meet you in Santa Clarita. Otherwise, you pay for shipping and I’ll send it to you.
  5. BanjoFood

SOLD: AWE Track Exhaust - MK7 GTI

Sorry, just updated post. $500. Pickup in SoCal
  6. BanjoFood

SOLD: EMD Auto Rear Sway Bar - MK7 GTI

For sale is a Emmanuele Design rear sway bar with Moog endlinks. Picked up new from EMD Auto in Anaheim last year. Used in the car for about 10k miles. Total price was $350 with Moog endlinks Selling for $200. Local pickup in socal preferred
  7. BanjoFood

SOLD: AWE Track Exhaust - MK7 GTI

Used for about 40k miles on my MK7 GTI. Great condition, no damage Bought brand new from AWE. New with shipping goes for $850 + tax Selling for $500. Local pickup in Socal preferred
  8. BanjoFood

SOLD: ‘16 GTI 6MT w/PP, LP, DCC

Pictures updated. Aftermarket parts removed. I will be listing them for sale separately. Updated to $19k with 62000 miles
  9. BanjoFood

SOLD: ‘16 GTI 6MT w/PP, LP, DCC

Listing my 2016 Black GTI SE with 6 speed manual transmission. Located 91016 in Southern California. Selling because I’m starting a new job in a month with a long commute. Brought brand new from Galpin in 2016. No license plate drilling on the front bumper. 62k miles oil change every 3-5k miles...
  10. BanjoFood

Vibration in pedals

I honestly had the worst luck with potholes my first couple years with the car. Seems to be common knowledge now that when it rains, potholes are nearby. So that could’ve been it.
  11. BanjoFood

Vibration in pedals

That’s a bit dramatic. Anybody would definitely be able to notice wheel bearings that are about to catastrophically fail. This was more of an annoyance, then adding fresh set of tires it became more noticeable and that’s how I was able to pinpoint it.
  12. BanjoFood

Vibration in pedals

Sorry for reviving old post, but wanted to post update. I think it was related to the front wheel bearings. Hard to remember, but I think I just ignored it. After a new set of tires (~35k miles), I noticed a bad “ticking?”, kind of grinding noise from the driver front wheel. Turned out the...
  13. BanjoFood

FS: VWR Lowering Springs/ECS Spacers from Mk7 '16 GTI

Interested. Will be in that area next weekend so I can pickup. thanks
  14. BanjoFood

WTB: EMD Auto Lowering Springs

Looking for the Emmanuele Design lowering springs for the MK7 GTI. Located in Southern California. Pickup preferred, but willing to pay for shipping