GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by azads

1. azads

Porsche boxster 4 piston brakes (NQSBBK) fitted on MK7 GTi.

Update to this: Apikol was out of stock in their banjo bolts after I had already placed my order but they provided me with the size and I used this as an alternative. https://www.probolt-usa.com/stainless-steel-single-banjo-bolt-m10x1-00mm-race-spec/ Worked great and even though it will never...
  2. azads

Porsche boxster 4 piston brakes (NQSBBK) fitted on MK7 GTi.

I’m in the process of rebuilding my calipers and ordering all the necessary parts and had a question regarding the banjo bolts. I have SS brake lines currently and they came with banjo bolts for the stock calipers, will these work on the brembos or is the Apikol banjo required? I see it says to...
  3. azads

Looking for part number for bolt on inner side of rear control arm

Hey I need help looking for the part number for the bolt (attaches to area highlighted in red) with an attached washer for the rear control arm. Thanks!
  4. azads

GTI vs Audi RS3

Hi everyone a friend of mine recently purchased a 2018 Audi rs3. I couldn’t find any posts or videos of stock rs3’s vs a GTI. I’m currently stage 2 eurodyne with a 6MT and am wondering how badly I will get destroyed in a friendly roll race. Thanks!
  5. azads

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Yep that’s the plan. What clutch are you looking at getting I am debating between the South Bend stage two endurance and Black Forest Industries. 2015 GTI SE 6MT| JB1 | Leyo Intake | Muffler Delete
  6. azads

Could be previous owner. I bought used at 18k a few months ago and to be honest I have babied the car since I got it. Knew I would be getting a new clutch with my power goals just didn’t expect it to be so soon :/ fyi I was running +5 psi with an e30 blend. 2015 GTI SE 6MT| JB1 | Leyo Intake...
  7. azads

Is there a clutch related difference between the two? 2015 GTI SE 6MT| JB1 | Leyo Intake | Muffler Delete
  8. azads

24000 miles and not sure exactly when it was built. I’m back to stock map until i decide to buy an aftermarket clutch. 2015 GTI SE 6MT| JB1 | Leyo Intake | Muffler Delete
  9. azads

Clutch started slipping with jb1 :/ 2015 GTI | JB1 | Leyo Intake | Muffler Delete