GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by axsys

1. A

Garage Sale! A few items obo + shipping

How much are you looking to get for the MSS setup?
  2. A

MK7.5 Digital Cockpit retrofit

How does this gauge look with a manual transmission? Is there still a "bubble" in the middle of the tachometer where the automatic drive indicators would normally be? If so, what are the options for that spot on a manual?
  3. A

Sold

PM sent
  4. A

AWE Full Exhaust System (Touring) - 2015-2021

And I might be interested in the downpipe depending on price
  5. A

*Bought new car, please delete*

I'm actually trying to find a partial set like @MK7.5_Roa was offering. I already have a full set of them on my GTI but did curb one and it's pretty ugly. Looking to find one to replace it as well as a spare or two, just in case I have another dumb moment.
  6. A

*Bought new car, please delete*

I would also be interested if @SmokeyGTI doesn't pick them up
  7. A

MIB2 Infotainment firmware update question

Thank you both @brentgti and @mr-fix. My head unit is already working properly, I was just hoping there was a newer firmware that would fix a few issues I am experiencing (unresponsive screen on some startups, incorrect metadata when connected via Bluetooth and Spotify). I guess I will just live...
  8. A

MIB2 Infotainment firmware update question

Device Part Number: 3Q0035844 Hardware: 620 Software Version: 0613 Installed software train version: MST2_US_VW_P0504D Software Version: H54.14.78_STD2Plus_NAR MIB-Helper: http://mib-helper.com/index.php?train=MST2_US_VW_P0504D#details MIB-Helper states the following for firmwares: Latest...
  9. A

The definitive dashcam thread

Are you still using the FitCamX? I have been looking at adding one to my GTI, but there are not many reviews on Amazon for it. Any issues you've experienced in the last 2 years?
  10. A

Racingline VWR Sport Damper Set Install Questions

I've only got about 13,000 miles on mine, but I love them. No issues at all and the ride quality is exactly what I was looking for - a nice mix between sporty and comfortable.
  11. A

WTB: USP hatch strut kit for MK7

PM sent
  12. A

WTB Headlights - MK7 style for MK7 Halogen

I will be pulling off my Ed's in a few days to put up for sale. They are the R version (no red stripe) and work perfectly. They have Xpel film on them and the clear coat is starting to peel where there is no film (about 1/8" on the outer edges). You can leave the Xpel on (they still look great)...
  13. A

WTB: Racingline VWR R600 Cotton Filter

Found one! Thanks AJ2202. I'm looking for a Racingline VWR R600 MQB Air Intake Cotton Filter. I have a foam filter in great shape that I'd also be willing to trade if interested. Let me know what you've got!
  14. A

WTB: PP Front Brake Plates

That is correct
  15. A

WTB: PP Front Brake Plates

I'm looking for one or two front brake plates for a set of PP calipers. I would prefer GTI plates but would take some R plates too. Let me know what you have!