GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Axles of Evil

1. Axles of Evil

User Name?

No one you know. :cool:
  2. Axles of Evil

Anyone do sidework/jobs?

Mechanical Turbine Engineer by day.... ....low profile UBER driver by night....:eek: (not using the GTI for that)
  3. Axles of Evil

Should I buy the wife a Tiguan?

Who said anything about a Nissan This is the new Mazda CX-9. Its a bit more modern than the Tiguan. Just a bit ;):D
  4. Axles of Evil

Should I buy the wife a Tiguan?

More boring box... :confused: O.M.G! We think its time for VW designers to get out of the 1980's design classes and get busy on something that is more fitting for our time. This thing above looks WAY worse that a 2005 GMC Acadia (and the Acadia still looks better than this today). My Lord...
  5. Axles of Evil

What did you do to your mk7 today?

No regrets at all here, it has really transformed the car for the better in so many ways, and it feels like its all OEM (but with more power and much better behavior on the tranny). I really look forward to driving it now as opposed to fighting it. Be glad to help out with any further questions...
  6. Axles of Evil

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Unitronic Stage 1+ with TCU Stage 1 Upgrade What I did today.... This is a basic impression review of the Unitronic VW GTI software for the 2016 GTI that I just got in the mail today. Got the Unitronic Stage 1+ ECU tune along with the Stage 1 TCU tune, purchased as a combo deal from ShopDAP...
  7. Axles of Evil

For Sale: 18in GTI Austins Rims & Tires

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA Have the original Austin wheels and tires from my 2016 GTI with 330 miles in absolutely in PERFECT condition. No scratches, dents or curb rash. Wheels removed shortly after buying the car. Tires included $800.00 o.b.o. Thanks,