GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Angel Mafia

1. Angel Mafia

Looking For: JB1 or 4

Hey everyone, been having a little fun with some mods lately and I am wanting to get a JB1, I would consider JB4 as well. If you have an at least halfway decent used one you are looking to get rid of let me know and we can work out a price! I live in Iowa if you care about that for shipping...
  2. Angel Mafia

Cedar Rapids, IA Anyone?

Hey guys! So I notice that there are quite a few VW's in this area. Moved here about 2 years ago and got myself a GTI. Wondering if any of you are active on the forums here? Most of the GTI/R's I see are stock but there are quite a few that I like to oogle :eek:
  3. Angel Mafia

Fireguard removal

My apologies if this has already been addressed, I can't seem to find it here. Thinking about removing the fire guard from the underside of my hood, literally so I can hear my engine noise a little more. Thoughts? Has anyone else done this? Would this just be a dumb thing to do? Thanks! Sent...
  4. Angel Mafia

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Are you liking it thus far? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  5. Angel Mafia

My GTI is currently bone stock underneath the hood. I plan on a neuspeed power module but before that I wanted to do this exact trifecta. Do you have stock exhaust? Is there a definite difference in sound? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  6. Angel Mafia

Honestly man, I just got them off amazon. Nothing too fancy there
  7. Angel Mafia

Finally got around to washing her inside and out. Applied my new front and rear VW badge, front and rear GTI emblems and side badges. I also liked what another member did with the red pinstripe between the exhaust tips so I did that as well. So much more to do but happy with my start! Sent...