GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AA 954

1. A

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Nice, if you plan on running a map for E85 you might want to evaluate upgrading some of your fuel components if you haven’t already... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. A

If you do go IS38 go Hybrid, the cost should not be too far off from going with the standard IS38 if you wait patiently and buy one used and in good condition [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. A

Well done, you just need to bring it now to this years wookie event [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. A

Hi, where can we get more information about this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. A

Had a secondary fuel rail installed this week on the R so I could start running E85, this plus a eurodyne tune added an extra ~50whp from my previous dyno (same dyno was used) - Sorry for the crappy photo quality [emoji51][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. A

Interesting, wasn’t aware of this turbo upgrade and the price is very reasonable! What tune are you planning on using? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. A

Ask if they can help you so it’s faster [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. A

You’ll get a nice jump there too, tuner should also adjust the tune to medium torque after the IC install or at least thats what they did with my car when I went stage 2, I also did DP’s before upgrading the IC and was very happy after doing. Enjoy! [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. A

Done the intercooler yet? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  10. A

Definately a cool tool to have installed, I’m still getting used to mine and got to try the 0-60 time function this weekend although, I now need to practice my launches lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. A

Nice, are you going with the steel filter and aluminium housing for the DSG change? The housing adds a nice touch although it’s not really visible... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. A

Lol, I kept stock mounts up to stage 2 inclusive and just added the dogbone insert. Maybe I wasn’t pulling hard enough to rip it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], For the next stage my tuner was like, dude you have to change the mounts [emoji51][emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. A

I went Revo all around, no complaints, just had to increase RPM limit slightly to reduce a bit of the increased NVH, BFI’s are nice quality too, you at stage 1-2? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. A

Yes although I had to have a splitter installed as my catback also plugs into the ODB, it ends up being quite clean and not visible from the drivers seat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. A

Got the P3 Multi Gauge installed, a neat little gadget and looks great [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro