GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by a$ap

1. a$ap

Stock MK7 GTI Catback $50 - Chicagoland

Sorry, I don't think shipping is an option for me.
  2. a$ap

FS: MK7 Front PP brake calipers

Bump price drop
  3. a$ap

Stock MK7 GTI Catback $50 - Chicagoland

Yes, still available.
  4. a$ap

Vinyl Wrap Your MK7 Thread

Inozetek looks so good. Gloss looks like paint. My bumper and hood got absolutely peppered by salt and rock over 2 years. This time around I actually applied xpel satin PPF on the areas of high impact.
  5. a$ap

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Neuspeed brake lines $85. https://neuspeed.com/products/neuspeed-sport-brake-lines-hvw2fpm57
  6. a$ap

Great write up by @Supermoto. I followed his front bumper hole solution using jb weld plastic bonder. Came out pretty good. So far I left my hood unwrapped. On the fence about wrapping or leaving the carbon fiber showing.
  7. a$ap

I was pretty shocked to see this happen. Cheetahwrap has a very low initial tack which makes it user/ beginner friendly. They have all kinds of disclaimers stating no warranties. I reached out to them but got no response. I don't think my case should discourage you from wrapping. Plenty of other...
  8. a$ap

Yea wrap prices are pretty insane. The time and effort that goes into wrapping is long and tedious, the pros definitely earn their pay if doing it right. I think is worth doing yourself, and not paying those rates of $2k and above for a temporary color change.
  9. a$ap

Looks great. Cheetahwrap has been a good wrap, up until removing it. While the wrap was pretty easy to remove, there were a few spots where clear coat pulled up. I’m pretty disappointed, probably stick with Avery wrap next time.
  10. a$ap

This is my second go around wrapping my GTI. Started off with a CSG GTI then wrapped with cheetah wrap gloss bright yellow. Stuck with yellow for 2 years and just wrapped with cheetah wrap satin charcoal metallic.