GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 1320GTI

1. 1

neuspeed sport springs 200 obo

hey guys i have for sale a like new set of neuspeed sport springs only on my car fr less then 500 miles switched over to coils asking 200 plus 20 for shipping but im open to offers and trades you can hit me up at 201 491 4123 located in sanfernando valley ca
  2. 1

Spring binding noise after neuspeed race spring install

Hey guys this noise I have is driving me crazy, installed neuspeed race springs and now I have this weird spring noise, sounds like the springs are binding and then releasing when you turn the wheel, like a clicking dinging noise, it's on both sides and happens when moving slow and turning the...
  3. 1

What size ball seat for stock wheels R12 or R13

Hey guys what size ball seat our are stock lugs for gti r13 or r12 tiring to order spacers but they give me 2 options on ball seat diameter thanks
  4. 1

What size spacer with neuspeed race springs

Hey guys just wondering if anyone on here is running the neuspeed race springs with spacers if so what size spacers are you running from and rear, I heard this is a pretty aggressive drop and I don't want to just buy the Ecs flush kit until I'm sure It will fit without issues any help would be...
  5. 1

What size spacer for neuspeed race springs

Hey guys just wondering if anyone on here is running the neuspeed race springs with spacers if so what size spacers are you running, I heard this is a pretty aggressive drop and I don't want to just buy the Ecs flush kit until I'm sure It will fit without issues any help would be great thanks...
  6. 1

Were do you tap for meth nozzle?

So Working on installing a meth kit on my mk7 but have no clue were to put my nozzle, my speed 3 had an awesome spot on the top mount intercooler but I don't see a good piece of metal post IC to run a tap threw to mount the nozzle I know a few guys are running meth on here and hopefully will...