GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've seen all of them, in the military, you tend to watch a lot of movies on deployment, but since retiring, I haven't seen many. It's hard for me to sit through movies, I'd rather read medical or economic journals. I'm a nerd.

But I did see the Barbie movie. What do I win?

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
My shifts in 1st/2nd have been feeling like garbage lately. Just won't go into the "gate" at all.
Is it possible that the shifting cables from the lever side (not the trans side) are getting a bit fucked up? Is that a thing?

Me when I shift from 3rd to 4th

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CSB: My little sister had tons of Barbie stuff. The house, cars, motor home, pool, etc... if it was Barbie related, she had it.

Once a month or so, I'd grab some ketchup and stage a gruesome murder and/or suicide scene or horrible car accident or accident when she wasn't home.

I thought it was hilarious, my sister did not, and my parents sent me to therapy. Therapist thought it was kind of funny. I've always had a sick sense of humor. I think it's why I was well suited to health care, and combat medicine/trauma in particular. Almost everyone I served with has PTSD. I was unphased.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My shifts in 1st/2nd have been feeling like garbage lately. Just won't go into the "gate" at all.
Is it possible that the shifting cables from the lever side (not the trans side) are getting a bit fucked up? Is that a thing?

How many miles and have you ever changed trans fluid?

cb1111

I didn't know you were trans....

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Did you notice the changes on the facelift A3? It had a S on the steering wheel and the seats. Then the badges also have the red square that the S and RS cars get.
i havent seen the new A3 yet, but i noticed the new Q8's we have here have the little red rhombus. i'm going to guess based on the builder for the Q8 on Audi's website that that will be an s-line signifier.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You don't say.
WHERE ARE THE NOODLES IF ITS LASAGNA

n00b

Check dieselgeeks first gear getter. Paired with the super pin it helps a lot
CSB: My little sister had tons of Barbie stuff. The house, cars, motor home, pool, etc... if it was Barbie related, she had it.

Once a month or so, I'd grab some ketchup and stage a gruesome murder and/or suicide scene or horrible car accident or accident when she wasn't home.

I thought it was hilarious, my sister did not, and my parents sent me to therapy. Therapist thought it was kind of funny. I've always had a sick sense of humor. I think it's why I was well suited to health care, and combat medicine/trauma in particular. Almost everyone I served with has PTSD. I was unphased.
So you're a diagnosed psychopath who would have thought? Not me.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
At PAX East for the day.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
WHERE ARE THE NOODLES IF ITS LASAGNA

n00b

Check dieselgeeks first gear getter. Paired with the super pin it helps a lot

So you're a diagnosed psychopath who would have thought? Not me.
It's called being resilient. Morbid sense of humor isn't psychopathic.

It's how you mentally survive child abuse or having to find an airway when you're patient has half their face missing and you need to get a ET tube down.

You can survive traumatic experiences in your life through humor, even if it's morbid humor.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
What fluid do you use? It could be synchros not having enough friction to operate properly.
Liqui moly good stuff
Its not the fluid, this first gear getting crap has been happening for a while. I can get first gear, but sometimes it's like something's catching.