4. Freddy Got Fingered
5. Freddy Got Fingered
Bruh
Cmon dude, give this thread some substance

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I really have a hard time with things like 'top lists' for stuff like movies or music, because there's just soooo much media, and even more I've never seen\listened to. Going through my Plex server, here's some stand outs I'd pick out. Trying to not pick things you had on your list

Baby Driver
Barbarian
Big Trouble in Little China
Borat
Cabin in the Woods
The Departed
Desperado
Django Unchained
Dredd
Drive
Euro Trip
Everything Everywhere All At Once
Face/Off
Fallen
The Fifth Element
Gangs of New York
Gladiator
The Goonies
Hereditary
Highlander
Leon: The Professional
The Lighthouse
Logan
Fury Road
Mad Max Fury Road
Mandy
Midsommar
Mortal Kombat
NIghtcrawler
No Country for Old Men
Pig
The Prestige
The Princess Bride
Pulp Fiction
The Rock
Role Models
Ronin
The Shawshank Redemption
Spider-Man (Into and Across) The Spiderverse
Stargate
T2: Judgement Day
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri
Tropic Thunder
Uncut Gems
Whiplash

Tried to get a decent mix of different kinds of films.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Rice has seen 2 of those movies, probably.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I really have a hard time with things like 'top lists' for stuff like movies or music, because there's just soooo much media, and even more I've never seen\listened to. Going through my Plex server, here's some stand outs I'd pick out. Trying to not pick things you had on your list

Baby Driver

Barbarian
Big Trouble in Little China
Borat
Cabin in the Wood
s
The Departed
Desperado
Django Unchained
Dredd
Drive
Euro Trip
Everything Everywhere All At Once
Face/Off
Fallen
The Fifth Element
Gangs of New York
Gladiator
The Goonies
Hereditary
Highlander
Leon: The Professional
The Lighthouse
Logan
Fury Road
Mad Max Fury Road
Mandy
Midsommar
Mortal Kombat
NIghtcrawler
No Country for Old Men
Pig
The Prestige
The Princess Bride
Pulp Fiction
The Rock
Role Models
Ronin
The Shawshank Redemption
Spider-Man (Into and Across) The Spiderverse
Stargate
T2: Judgement Day
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri
Tropic Thunder
Uncut Gems
Whiplash

Tried to get a decent mix of different kinds of films.
red one's i've seen. i think i've seen tropic thunder. would like to see some on the list

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit
Not sure if I'll have free time (or a ride anywhere), but if you're open to meeting up and grabbing some grub, I'd be down.
thats funny i like to say well pull my pigtails and call me sally lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

CSB3: Movie Night, Someone Get Me One Of Those Popcorn Buckets With A Fleshlight​

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
red one's i've seen. i think i've seen tropic thunder. would like to see some on the list

So 5, maybe 6. I was close with my guess of 2!!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit
Not sure if I'll have free time (or a ride anywhere), but if you're open to meeting up and grabbing some grub, I'd be down.

Spending the weekend in Key West, then in St Pete 4/8-4/12 for work.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Funny how we'd be mad if people made $50/hr, but CEO's keep running companies into the ground, but they have to be paid hundreds of millions because they're so valuable, and then the government keeps bailing them out.

Even crazier, they'll destroy one company and get hired immediately to be CEO of another, after collecting millions in golden parachutes.

But sure, it would be terrible if a mechanic could make 100k a year. 🤷‍♂️
Is making more than 50/hr a crime?

Asking for a felon friend

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
holy shit I have no idea how people get that +90° on wheel bearing hardware, I got the 50 ft-lbs and then it wouldn't budge any further, so I hit it with the impact and well hopefully it's fine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't watch a ton of movies but just don't have it in me for serious flicks anymore, though Shawshank is absolutely top tier. Going off of the beaten path a bit, I loved the Bob's Burgers movie, and for it's time the Simpsons movie as well. Idiocracy is fun, and I really enjoyed the Knives Out/Glass Onion stuff. Also, No Time To Die was fantastic, I'm a big fan of Daniel Craig 007. Evil Dead, Office Space, and End of Watch were also all good. Hard to make an ordered list, but I think those would be near the top.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
holy shit I have no idea how people get that +90° on wheel bearing hardware, I got the 50 ft-lbs and then it wouldn't budge any further, so I hit it with the impact and well hopefully it's fine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't watch a ton of movies but just don't have it in me for serious flicks anymore, though Shawshank is absolutely top tier. Going off of the beaten path a bit, I loved the Bob's Burgers movie, and for it's time the Simpsons movie as well. Idiocracy is fun, and I really enjoyed the Knives Out/Glass Onion stuff. Also, No Time To Die was fantastic, I'm a big fan of Daniel Craig 007. Evil Dead, Office Space, and End of Watch were also all good. Hard to make an ordered list, but I think those would be near the top.

Big ol man meat muscle and a 8 ft breaker bar

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Big ol man meat muscle and a 8 ft breaker bar
I mean I ran it on with the impact, they're not HUGE triple squares so I'm inclined to think that they're about as seated as they're gonna be. I'll do the driver's side tonight and if it behaves differently, then I'll pull everything apart on the passengers' side and investigate further. But everything looks good, and I believe I saw threadlocker on the threads of the wheel bearing so that's reassuring as well. But I figure if the impact can't turn them further, then they're probably safe.

Just gotta torque the lower ball joint nuts, the upper strut mount bolts, and the axle nut.