GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
I can't post my 25 page dissertation on why I agree about papa john's because rule 2, but fuck him and his bitch ass camaro

There's a lot of tasty local pizza places around, but it's like comparing fettucini alfredo and mac & cheese. Similar idea, but two very different foods. Chain pizza is just a different food.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
No pizza is bad.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
maaan I remember Domino's having some kind of seasoning/spice on the crust/bottom of their pizza and it was delicious. These days if I'm gonna eat chain pizza, it's Pizza Hut. Pan pizza slaps.

Or Lil' Caesar's, but that's not for their pizza. Their pizza is just a tool to get the contents of those delicious little sauce cups to your mouth without looking like a degenerate.
Pizza is a real time pie chart of how much pizza is left

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
No pizza is bad.
There's definitely pizza that's better than others though. And quantity can make up for quality, to a degree. There's a small chain of pizza buffets around here (Infinito's, if you ever get the chance their ham hoagie pizza is amazing) that have pizza I wouldn't pay regular prices for, BUT when you consider you can have as much of it as you want, the value proposition becomes much more attractive.

Central kansas has a bone to pick with you
Altoona, PA too. Also RIP Mitch Hedberg, the GOAT.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I can't post my 25 page dissertation on why I agree about papa john's because rule 2, but fuck him and his bitch ass camaro

There's a lot of tasty local pizza places around, but it's like comparing fettucini alfredo and mac & cheese. Similar idea, but two very different foods. Chain pizza is just a different food.
I mean if you really write a 25 page dissertation i will accept it lol

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
I mean if you really write a 25 page dissertation i will accept it lol
nah, I dropped out of college about three weeks in. I don't think I'd be able to write 25 pages without going offtopic, it'd pretty much hit the main points and then fuck his camaro and then become 24.75 pages of car talk

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
It's all about price to taste ratio. Little Cesar's is cheap so I don't expect it to taste that great. I actually like Papa johns but only buy their pizza with coupons. Mom and pop shops will always be better.

I like Pat's pizza which I think is a local chain around here.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Ohh and Grottos with their sauce swirl on top of the cheese. Not my fav but for a different pizza experience they are good.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
We live right outside New Haven and somehow my girlfriend still wants Dominos sometimes.

Can't blame her too too much though, sometimes I'd kill for a Gumbys stoner pie

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
We live right outside New Haven and somehow my girlfriend still wants Dominos sometimes.

Can't blame her too much though, sometimes I'd kill for a Gumbys stoner pie

Dominoes has stepped their game up. They have this marinara cheese sauce with garlic knots thing that was on point.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

Can't blame her too too much though, sometimes I'd kill for a Gumbys stoner pie
sometimes you dont wanna wait in line and i respect that.

if you're down to drive a tiny bit south town apizza in southington is amazing. no inside dining though.