GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Do not click that link :sick:

Went back to work today, just for a half day to get settled back in, it went pretty well. I did 0 actual production, I just spent 5 hours cleaning my workstation and PMing all the tools. Should be an easy start tomorrow at least.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
I just spent ~2.5 hours replacing all the mechanical parts of a printer that's been giving us issues for upwards of two weeks. It's presently doing first-setup things, but has given me the same error. "A print head error has occurred". I'm so angry with this stupid thing, inkjets suck. Now I have to order the brains of the printer, and hope they didn't send me a DOA mech assembly.

I've also been off since like Tuesday night so this is a hell of a way to come back, lots of shit to look at and zero energy for it atm

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I've been steady trying to change the thread title twice a day
1684164207249.png

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
I just spent ~2.5 hours replacing all the mechanical parts of a printer that's been giving us issues for upwards of two weeks. It's presently doing first-setup things, but has given me the same error. "A print head error has occurred". I'm so angry with this stupid thing, inkjets suck. Now I have to order the brains of the printer, and hope they didn't send me a DOA mech assembly.

I've also been off since like Tuesday night so this is a hell of a way to come back, lots of shit to look at and zero energy for it atm
just buy a complete new printer

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What about a goth chick who works at Arby's?

Would that be like hitting the jackpot?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
my work. Just off phone a 3 axis CNC more of a homeowner type we use in mfr I have had issues getting it to boot (random symptoms). I contact mfr and after some emails/phone. You are a bit out of wtty but we'lll send you a new controller unit. We have had some problems with ones from that era. You don't have to send us the old one back. All I needed to do was pay extra for overnight shipping. Service like that will make me consider another one

#victory

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
YOUR $5,000,000.00 FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT

email from the IMF:

International Monetary Fund
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20431

Hello,

You have refused to come and claim your COVID-19 relief fund since it was approved in 2020. Due to the recent global pandemic, your email account was approved to receive the sum of $5,000,000.00 as a form of Covid-19 relief fund. Your e-mail address attached to reference number -12457851245212, serial number - 24512-235665, and batch number - MSC-142/24120KYT was picked randomly through the automated computer ballot system. Your e-mail address is among the one thousand(1000) email addresses liable to claim the sum of $5,000,000.00 since 2020.

However, we have a little challenge right now. A lady by the name of Mrs. Shayna Britney from Florida has already filed an application of claim at the Federal Reserve Bank with some official documents to claim your money on your behalf due to your "ill health" as she claimed. She said that you are unable to claim your fund due to your serious health complications and that you have asked her to come and claim the fund on your behalf. Please clarify this information and get back to me with your name, address, and phone number as soon as possible.

Regards,
Kristalina Georgieva
Managing Director
International Monetary Fund

see ya you poors...Mud's gonna get a Porsche!

Edit: mandatory emoji ;)

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
just buy a complete new printer
so that's basically what this mech kit I ordered was/is -- you take the old printer's motherboard, scanner/ADF, hard drive, and a couple of plastic panels. Everything else is new. But it still takes a while to get the few things you reuse from the old printer to the new one, which makes it super annoying when the new part is bad because now I have to do the whole job AGAIN. I don't think I can get HP to replace the printer because of how our service contract works.

Again folks, buy laser if you can. Inkjet aren't happy if they print too little, they're not happy if they print too much; they just plain suck at being a printer.

if this doesn't blow your fuse, nothing will
View attachment 280873
that looks an awful lot like a raspberry pi... which if it is ACTUALLY blows my fuse, because I've been trying to get one or two more for a while and everybody's sold out, IIRC there's like a supply shortage because of larger companies buying them up and causing them to be difficult for the little guy to purchase.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R