GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
It’s 5 miles!

CSB: had a dream that I wiped standing up and promptly posted here about the experience.
Screenshot_20221208-074540_Firefox.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
It’s 5 miles!

CSB: had a dream that I wiped standing up and promptly posted here about the experience.
It's fair. We can't claim Boston clout if we're not paying 4k/month for a one bed room.

Even if Boston proper is about 6 blocks across in total, and the median home price pre-covid was 3.2M. (Beacon hill 2018 average home price)

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
It's fair. We can't claim Boston clout if we're not paying 4k/month for a one bed room.

Even if Boston proper is about 6 blocks across in total, and the median home price pre-covid was 3.2M. (Beacon hill 2018 average home price)
We decided to live through reno b/c alternative living arrangements for 6 months was gonna be close to 25k.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Jersey Mike’s? Would you like it Mike’s way?

Have not tried Jersey Mike’s yet. Some great mom and pop sub shops around me that I usually go too.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
we've got a noodles n co, chipolte, and joisey mikes in a building that has four spaces for shops near me(the 4th is a great clips lol) and it's the only once i refuse to go into.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

lets not forget needing to pay 400/month for parking

Last edited:

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Happy Thursday everyone....thank fuck the week is almost over

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
That is stupid. I can see why people who work in the city would rather just live in the city and take public transportation or walk/bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.