GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

cb1111

...I guess I'm struggling to understand what you people actually want. I'm supposed to let this guy call me a bitch ass hoe and look the other way because he's having a bad day and gets easily triggered? Riiiiiight.

I didn't ban him even after all this crap, he starts shit with me out of nowhere and that's fine, but when I respond it's not. Cool, I'm starting to learn now.
Of course not, you should be treated with respect like everybody else - but, quite frankly, most members do a pretty good job of policing themselves and, for the most part, everybody shapes up. The problem is when somebody doesn't want to play along - and that's where you come in.

Yes, Keehs needs to drop it. anotero can spew his racist crap in the other thread and it is up to the others to decide if they want to put up with and if it is a decision that literally anything goes in that thread - but quite frankly, most members here do want some limits especially after they've been told to knock it off. That may have been your fault for not banning him but that is all in the past.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I'm not saying I'm perfect, I've said things like everyone else that probably shouldn't have been said.

I guess I'm struggling to understand what you people actually want. I'm supposed to let this guy call me a bitch ass hoe and look the other way because he's having a bad day and gets easily triggered? Riiiiiight.

I didn't ban him even after all this crap, he starts shit with me out of nowhere and that's fine, but when I respond it's not. Cool, I'm starting to learn now.
I don't think anyone is saying Keehs is acting appropriately, we're all just sort of accustomed to his rants, ignore them and he gets over it quickly.

In terms of what people are looking for, I'm guessing here, but I think something along the lines of "my bad, I probably should have punted that guy, but it was a judgement call and it's too late to go do it now" would have ended the conversation pages ago.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just because she’s old doesn’t mean she has grandkids. So, still MILF potential.

Shit y'all. Milfs. It ain't that hard.

Here.

Warning, NSFW. Don't open in presence of HR.

1655930414294.png

1655930434907.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Everyone acting like I owe them something yet not a single person has sent $3 via PayPal. I'm over it, won't be replying to this topic anymore. Cheers

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238 ...jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Everyone acting like I owe them something yet not a single person has sent $3 via PayPal. I'm over it, won't be replying to this topic anymore. Cheers

Also what's your email. I have $3 PayPal ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.