GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Superspeed Wheels Any Input ?

Malingerer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Any one running these wheels or familiar with them? Looks like a Canadian Company. They have a forged and flow formed line up . Super light weight 18.9 pounds for the 18x8.5 flow formed . Lifetime structural warranty and 2 year finish . 57.1 hub bore ( no rings ) Seems like the Canadian version of Nuespeeds but cheaper with a better finish warranty Looking to pull the trigger Any Input or experience???

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
Do it, nice rims, I have spoken to many that have them.

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
I have flowforms for my winter setup and forged for my track wheels. Great product, very happy with them!

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Do they ever run any specials Like certain Holidays etc
No idea, I just picked them up as a package which was probably discounted by the shop that was offering it.

boostnonu

Go Kart Newbie
CARid sells them on there site and there in the state already you don’t have to wait for customs. I’ve had 2 sets one from Canada and other from CARid.

Malingerer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
No idea, I just picked them up as a package which was probably discounted by the shop that was offering it.
Thank you
CARid sells them on there site and there in the state already you don’t have to wait for customs. I’ve had 2 sets one from Canada and other from CARid.
thanks they are 32.00 cheaper per wheel as well 283.00ea .These seem like an excellent value for a super light Flow formed wheel . As long as you like the styles and colors they offer

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
Do they ever run any specials Like certain Holidays etc
Lots of Canadians run them. No holiday discounts and I believe there's a supply chain issue so what we have is what we get. If you're going to get a set, get one quick. They're light and strong. Quality is very good too.

There's a few local shops here that ship them to USA and I think they shipped a set to Hong Kong too lol.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Good chance that they are coming from the same factory as other Asian made wheels that are also flow formed. They look to be "JWL" approved...should be good to go.

Ravenstyle83

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI
Any one running these wheels or familiar with them? Looks like a Canadian Company. They have a forged and flow formed line up . Super light weight 18.9 pounds for the 18x8.5 flow formed . Lifetime structural warranty and 2 year finish . 57.1 hub bore ( no rings ) Seems like the Canadian version of Nuespeeds but cheaper with a better finish warranty Looking to pull the trigger Any Input or experience???
Love mine.

Attachments

• 692C2AA7-E0FF-43BD-B7D2-EC364B73A120.jpeg
    692C2AA7-E0FF-43BD-B7D2-EC364B73A120.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 155

Malingerer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Love mine.
Those look sweet ! Is that a accurate color representation of the satin bronze color. In some photos is looks much darker And in other photos it looks more like a goldfish color like yours are those the flow formed or the forged , where in NNJ are you I bought my GTI from a guy in Mawah

Malingerer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Zoomed in on the pics see they are the FF ones and don’t have the floating spokes of the forged series

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG