• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Wtf you talking about, I don't ban people like that. I did ban the guy who started making threatening pm's....you tried calling me out on it in the other thread, I gave you that same info and you apologized, and now you're back to this crap.
Were the 2 guys who had magic in their usernames the same person? Did they both send threatening PM's? If so more power to you. 👍

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
😂 You guys say you left the Scamdemic thread "to talk about something new" yet you clowns still talk about zrick in half the threads throughout the forum, including derailing on-topic threads. Everyone knows you're one of the worst offenders of all.
We've make fun of him not paying his debts when his name appears. Go cry elsewhere.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Talking about the Thread that shall not be named is also boring 😴
1643227555263.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I feel like the majority of what I post is either here or in the dumb questions thread, and I don't like having to reflect on what that means for the space between my ears 😂
No reflection on you for that. I've probably learned more from the stupid questions thread then any other thread especially having never owned a VW previously.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
We've make fun of him not paying his debts when his name appears. Go cry elsewhere.
Nice attempt to deflect, except it's not the rest of the forum bringing up his name - it's the same bunch of donkeys every time and you're one of them.

Cry elsewhere? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That's hilariously ironic, now you know how the rest of the forum feels every time you start crying zricks name outside of OT.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nice attempt to deflect, except it's not the rest of the forum bringing up his name - it's the same bunch of donkeys every time and you're one of them.

Cry elsewhere? Lol, now you know how the rest of the forum feels every time you start crying zricks name outside of OT.

Yawn. Zrickety didn't pay his bet. Period.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
And any new poster to the Scamdemic thread gets banned. So it's impossible to get any dialog started.

Something new is not talking about how to properly shit for 4 days.
Perhaps. But "that" thread is about shitting on education. CSB is about education on shitting. You can feel the difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.