GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

750bhp Stock Motor R.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Looks like a part out waiting to happen. Lots of concessions and bandaids. That motor won’t last long. Pretty impressive build but I’d be afraid to beat on it.
Haha.

It’s not bandaids, it’s a well tested (from clear first hand experience, hence the toasted motors) and mapped out power delivery system. Lol what’s the point of blasting all the power down low if it couldn’t manage it anyways? It’s no difference than a drag car that’s running a staged nitrous setup, or a car with a simple “boost by gear” setup that you love.

The syvecs System alone is a big key in them having a car that can run a stock motor with that much power (in the higher gears)

I’m sure the intent of keeping a stock motor in the car was for selling and developing that turbo from Owen/storm development to more masses.

https://www.owendevelopments.co.uk/uploads/PDF files/Owens Catalogue_email_compressed.pdf

RabbitTwo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
648whp / 599wtq @ 42psi is astonishing for a stock 2.0L. No doubt they are bringing in the power smooth & steady to keep it all together. Still impressive. I respect the build for setting the high water mark in the EA888 community, as far as I have seen. Reminds me of back in the day when Peter Blach was pushing the stock-block Supra record.

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
648whp / 599wtq @ 42psi is astonishing for a stock 2.0L. No doubt they are bringing in the power smooth & steady to keep it all together. Still impressive. I respect the build for setting the high water mark in the EA888 community, as far as I have seen. Reminds me of back in the day when Peter Blach was pushing the stock-block Supra record.
Or when Lingenfelter twin turboed a stock bottom end Ecotec to like 1200hp or something insane.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Seems like a wasted opportunity to install a DAZA 5-cyl + DQ500 and saved some cash lol.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Seems like a wasted opportunity to install a DAZA 5-cyl + DQ500 and saved some cash lol.
Lol,

Yeah but I’m sure that not what the owner wanted to do ya know…😂😂

That shops has done the Daza swap in other platforms probably while they were building this one too… they have a mk6 gli with one and that weird van like VW with one too.

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
I don't know, "Ya 750HP but you have to wait til your doing 100mph to notice it but it gets there see see see..

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
As dope as it is, for that much $ I'd personally rather have a widebody Redeye lol. But to each their own

Props to the owner tho, that's some real commitment. Clean af (for a $100k+ Golf it sure as hell better be)

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Lol,

Yeah but I’m sure that not what the owner wanted to do ya know…😂😂

That shops has done the Daza swap in other platforms probably while they were building this one too… they have a mk6 gli with one and that weird van like VW with one too.
He is probably the same type of guy that claims to be the "stock block/full frame/FBO/full interior/stand-alone, 2017 Golf R" 25-100kmh record holder in his city, county, hemisphere.....