GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rennwagen Spoiler Extensions

PeterV

Car(s)
Golf mk7.5
Could some of you guys or girls that have installed the spoiler, please post some close-up pictures? I’d like to see the spoiler from underneath at the brake light and on the sides, how it lines up with the side wings. Also close-up from the top, does it sit flush with the originale spoiler? Or is there a gab that water, dust, sand and dirt can build up?

gokumaryu76

Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Could some of you guys or girls that have installed the spoiler, please post some close-up pictures? I’d like to see the spoiler from underneath at the brake light and on the sides, how it lines up with the side wings. Also close-up from the top, does it sit flush with the originale spoiler? Or is there a gab that water, dust, sand and dirt can build up?
I saw this gent's post on the spoiler. His is a beautiful Golf R with black gloss.

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Extensions are back in stock and ready to ship!

Also, our new MK7 GTI rear diffuser is available for pre-order at a 15% discount.

As always, thank you for the support, you guys rock! :cool:

gti forever

vw enthusiast
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
I might have to get this spoiler for my 2017 gti. I wish there was a video of this spoiler. Looks sleek in the pictures but the other similar spoilers just didn't do it for me.

PeterV

Car(s)
Golf mk7.5
I would like to see a video too... spoilers like this and the aerofabb spoiler can be hard to see in pictures...

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What would you like to see in a video?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just a video of the spoiler...? a quick walk around, to see the spoiler from different angels, closeup and from a distance...

Just to be clear, I'm not asking to be rude or in a snarky way. I'm asking because I can make you a video, just wanted to know if there was anything in specific you were looking for :)

PeterV

Car(s)
Golf mk7.5
Just to be clear, I'm not asking to be rude or in a snarky way. I'm asking because I can make you a video, just wanted to know if there was anything in specific you were looking for :)
Thanks that would be great. But yeah, just a walk around, with some close up, of the ‘connection-points’, like where the spoiler meets the side wings, the breaklight etc.
Maybe chet ubetcha would like it on the homepage rennwag.com so future customers can see it to...?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Thanks that would be great. But yeah, just a walk around, with some close up, of the ‘connection-points’, like where the spoiler meets the side wings, the breaklight etc.
Maybe chet ubetcha would like it on the homepage rennwag.com so future customers can see it to...?

I can get that for you. Just a heads up though, mine is off center by like 1cm (installer error). I'm really trying to not let it bother me, since you can't tell unless you already know. But I know, and it bothers me...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iCjkT4YLmNbtWRsQ8

Here you go.