GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

accent color opinion

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I'm going to change out all the red on the my gti to another color. Need you opinion which color should i go with. Either viper green metallic, cliff green or dark violet pearl.Thanks for you input.

S-4Motion

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen 4Mo
Found a few videos showing the colors on Golf Rs, My choice is DVP cause I'm a sucker for a nice dark purple.
Viper Green Metallic:
Cliff Green:
Dark Violet Pearl:

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Found a few videos showing the colors on Golf Rs, My choice is DVP cause I'm a sucker for a nice dark purple.
Viper Green Metallic:
Cliff Green:
Dark Violet Pearl:
thanks for the videos i plan to change the red in the grill and the brakes to one of these three colors and then all the interior red accents too

S-4Motion

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen 4Mo
thanks for the videos i plan to change the red in the grill and the brakes to one of these three colors and then all the interior red accents too
Planning on going for the headlights too, or just gonna go for the R chrome accented ones?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Planning on going for the headlights too, or just gonna go for the R chrome accented ones?
i plan to get the euro r ones eventually it sucks that it has the chrome strip ive already painted the chrome strip in the grill graphite

S-4Motion

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen 4Mo
i plan to get the euro r ones eventually it sucks that it has the chrome strip ive already painted the chrome strip in the grill graphite
Can you post a pic of what your car looks like now?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
The dark violet pearl would be a nice color I think. It'll contrast nicely
I was originally think the cliff green cause more like acid green but a little darker but thinking dark violet would look bad ass just afraid it be to dark and not contrast as much

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Can you post a pic of what your car looks like now?
20210320_134804.jpg20210317_164103.jpg20210320_134820.jpghere are most recent pics. The taillights will be replaced with euro smoked r taillights and the third brake light and bumper lights will be tinted also

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I was originally think the cliff green cause more like acid green but a little darker but thinking dark violet would look bad ass just afraid it be to dark and not contrast as much
I see. Now that I look at the pics. I’d go with the viper green. The purple would just get lost since the car is a hair dark already

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I see. Now that I look at the pics. I’d go with the viper green. The purple would just get lost since the car is a hair dark already
I kinda thinking of maybe doing a combo of one of the greens and the purple like do the calibors in green then have the gti in purple do the vw badges purple with the backing green then do both through the interior kinda do a joker look

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Me personally, I would just go Chrome/aluminum for that GTD look. I love a good CSG GTD, very classy. Obviously pretty different from what you’re considering so we likely have different tastes :)

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Me personally, I would just go Chrome/aluminum for that GTD look. I love a good CSG GTD, very classy. Obviously pretty different from what you’re considering so we likely have different tastes :)
Nothing wrong with liking chrome its just not my thing i dont like that i cant get rid of it in the headlights. If my brother wouldnt freak out i would get rid of the rear badge with it too.