GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB Moog endlinks

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Also looking for these, sold out everywhere!

seriously, bad timing for these to be outta stock. My endlinks seem to have loosened up for the second time, and my installer had to file them to get them on in the first place. I’m done trying to make the Superpros work and I’m doing what everyone else does. But I don’t wanna drive my car while this endlink is loose. So I’m hoping my order at Moog-suspension-parts.com comes sooner than later

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Thanks a lot...i thought that was them but when I chose my car from the drop down it said it didn't fit.

interesting, what year is your car?

Attachments

• 75C05E85-85CD-4F3D-80F0-A5700C3B2FAF.png
    75C05E85-85CD-4F3D-80F0-A5700C3B2FAF.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 63

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
Thank you! Just purchased. gotta get a refund from moog-suspension-parts.com now lol.

Making it even better, I had an amazon gift card for $50 from work that made my moog endlinks $12 shipped :)
Did moog-suspension-parts tell you it would be 5-8 weeks too? And were you able to get the refund?

I ordered from them, but then also ordered from Rock Auto and got the links for cheaper and in about 5 days.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Did moog-suspension-parts tell you it would be 5-8 weeks too? And were you able to get the refund?

I ordered from them, but then also ordered from Rock Auto and got the links for cheaper and in about 5 days.
Yes they did,- an yes I got them refunded.