GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

XForce Varex exhaust install

DannyMK711

Passed Driver's Ed
Has anybody installed XForce varex exhaust to a different brand aftermarket downpipe? I’m wondering how the Fitment is? Did you have to modify or weld? I have a cts catless downpipe on my MK7 GTI.

thanks

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Have you checked the Mk7 facebook group or called XFORCE rahhhhhhh and asked....

Last edited:

UroTuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
As long as the downpipe is designed to fit a stock catback it will work with the Xforce exhaust. We are a Xforce dealer and would be glad to help you.

Whitemk75

Passed Driver's Ed
I have an xforce varex mk7.5 exhaust and it fits fine with my depo downipe. Maybe about 1/2" gap between the end of the downpipe and the start of the exhaust. Only issue i had was with the supplied clamp not sealing all the way (nor the OEM one), used a torca accuseal and its been solid ever since.

DannyMK711

Passed Driver's Ed
As long as the downpipe is designed to fit a stock catback it will work with the Xforce exhaust. We are a Xforce dealer and would be glad to help you.
Thanks Urotuning, I ended up ordering it
68E56AF8-D8F3-4FB4-B8CC-6E1B630DBCC9.jpeg
from you guys. Installing it Saturday, I need to pick up the smart box so I can run the app, will you stock it soon?

DannyMK711

Passed Driver's Ed
The exhaust ships direct from Xforce USA. Do not forget to #urotuned on instagram photos for the chance to win a $100 gift card.
I installed xforce varex exhaust today...holy sh*t it sounds nice. I did have to cut 3/4” off the adapter piece in between the mid pipe and my CTS downpipe pipe to fit correctly though.

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
BMW Saab Subaru VW
Really, you gonna tell us how it sounds in 2020? Are smartphones illegal in IL?

DannyMK711

Passed Driver's Ed
I have an xforce varex mk7.5 exhaust and it fits fine with my depo downipe. Maybe about 1/2" gap between the end of the downpipe and the start of the exhaust. Only issue i had was with the supplied clamp not sealing all the way (nor the OEM one), used a torca accuseal and its been solid ever since.
I had to cut 3/4” off the adapter piece to fit together to downpipe, it was too long.

vulticGTI

Go Kart Newbie
who sells the mk7.5 xforce varex exhaust? From all I have seen the Mk7 & MK7.5 are lumped together in the same product which concerns me...

Last edited: