GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bear Mountain Runs (Ongoing)

WorkhorseGTi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTi SE 6MT
Since the summer vacation season is over, any chance at going back to 9am start?

For some of us who doesn’t sleep too early. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
That's the guy with the Tiguan.

Ha!

no Tiguan zone

Yeah...Tiguan isn't ready. Yet!

Since the summer vacation season is over, any chance at going back to 9am start?

For some of us who doesn’t sleep too early. LOL.

I think it will still be crowded later on. Also for those that have to drive back to NYC...avoiding that Sunday traffic back home is great.

You could always meet us somewhere mid run? I mean start at 7 and run until around 9?

Or maybe see if others want to meet a little later.

Just a thought.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I don't mind early but I won't argue against 8am either. 9am may be a bit late. We want as few people as possible to avoid problems. Get our shit done and be out before it gets too populated.

Please bring the Tiguan so I'm not not only family wagon. ;)

WorkhorseGTi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 MK7 GTi SE 6MT
Ha!

Yeah...Tiguan isn't ready. Yet!

I think it will still be crowded later on. Also for those that have to drive back to NYC...avoiding that Sunday traffic back home is great.

You could always meet us somewhere mid run? I mean start at 7 and run until around 9?

Or maybe see if others want to meet a little later.

Just a thought.

I’m just being a baby. LOL.
Haven’t been late yet. [emoji106]

Hope it doesn’t rain. My tires are almost worn down to Racing Slicks. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I'm going to be away this weekend but I'm a strong maybe for the following weekend.

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
Minor bump to this. We have 11 confirmed so far for next Sunday. Weather has been cooler so it should be nice boost weather.

Also, Lake Welch is close at 7am so we are meeting back at the original spot which is Kanawauke Picnic Area.

Kanawauke Picnic Area
Kanawauke Rd, Bear Mountain, NY 10911

For those coming from Brooklyn a few of us are meeting here at 5:20am and rolling out at 5:30am

Sunoco
497 Meeker Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11222

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I'm likely in, but will need to bounce around 9:30.

Anyone with an IS38 car want to take me for a ride? I'm curious what a IS38 (or bigger turbo) car feels like. =)

Last edited:

davewg

Ready to race!
I'm likely in, but will need to bounce around 9:30.

Anyone with an IS38 car want to take me for a ride? I'm curious what a IS38 (or bigger turbo) car feels like. =)

My son has an Alltrack. You can ride with me to get a feel for a stock R if you're so inclined. It's not nearly the oomph some of these other guys are putting out though.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I may be fun to see the difference between a stock R and my IS20 Alltrack. If you don't mind, I'll leave my car in the lot and ride with you for a lap? :D

My son has an Alltrack. You can ride with me to get a feel for a stock R if you're so inclined. It's not nearly the oomph some of these other guys are putting out though.

razorbilo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI, 2017 X1
i just got back to the states so i might be in. just to confirm, its next sunday and not this coming sunday right?