NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Didn't they convert to map sensors?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

BabblingBafoon

Ready to race!
Spoiler was painted and is currently being stuck to the car. Will post some photos later. I also got back last night from a trip to California this week and some goodies have arrived. My Mode paddle shifters are here and the Royal Blue color should be perfect in the car. The BadgeSkins also showed up, but the weather here has been crappy (rainy and cold), so I'm not sure when I'll be able to put those on. My Seibon CF hood shipped on Monday or Tuesday, so it could arrive any day now... I am trying to find out the correct tracking info so I can see when it's supposed to arrive.

BabblingBafoon

Ready to race!
Pretty big day today for the car! The weather was beautiful and the rain held off for the entire time I had to work on the car. My wife even chipped in and helped me put on the TredWear lettering!! Here’s some pics:

Spoiler shots

Added an R logo in the middle of the bridge spoiler

The new royal blue Mode paddle shifters arrived and the color is perfect!!! Also installed most of the BadgeSkins around the car to add those little blue touches.

And, my favorite piece, and probably will be the most controversial piece, but the one my wife helped me with (gotta love her):

Ran out of time, but this is going on the opposite side of the tires. I wanted to give it time to fully cure anyway before rolling the tires to add the Golf R portion.

I still have the BadgeSkins for the front brake calipers that I need to put on. Maybe tomorrow while we are doing the Golf R TredWear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BabblingBafoon

Ready to race!
I wanted to add that the Mode paddle shifter are SUPER nice, and they were SO much easier to put on than the ones I got from ECS Tuning. I mean, I think it only took me like *maybe* 2 minutes to do BOTH! The ECS Tuning ones kind of gave me fits and I would say took at least 15-20 minutes per paddle. It was frustrating… but the Mode ones were super easy and I actually like everything about them better. They were a few dollars cheaper than the ECS Tuning paddles too, but shipped from Australia and took quite a while… but totally worth the wait!

BabblingBafoon

Ready to race!
Bummed as it’s been raining non-stop today, so haven’t been able to finish the tires and might not at all today. Possibly tomorrow night though.

BabblingBafoon

Ready to race!
FINALLY stopped raining long enough to get the Golf R lettering added to the tires. The wife did most of the work. [emoji16]

The whole tire shot with all the wording done.

Also, my Seibon DV style CF hood will be delivered Thursday, so that’s pretty damn exciting! Already have the QuikLatch hydraulic hood pins, step down bit and Loctite to get it installed.

If the carbon fiber is a close enough match to my paint I will leave it naked and just use ceramic coating every 3 months or so to combat UV.

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
Today was a nice day for the car! Was able to install my P3 multi-gauge with race pack and my Neuspeed P-Flo cold air intake!

How much of a pain was this to install? I'm thinking about it, but it'd be on the standby list waiting on funds and I believe a boost tap (possibly a Boomba).