GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help Me Pick New Wheels/Tires

Inigo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf R
Hello all,

I have a 2018 Indium Grey Golf R. I want new wheels and tires. I'm looking for a lightweight wheel that is a little wider or rests flush with the body.

I like the sporty or "track" look and wouldnt mind going with 18s in order to put meety tires on her.

Please offer suggestions and post pictures of what you think would look/work best.

ejones725

Passed Driver's Ed
I have Vorsteiner vff 108's. 18x8.5 et 45. Theyre right around 20-21 lbs each. Sorry for the mediocre pictures.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Any OZ wheel.
Mine are OZ Leggera HLT. Race Gray. 18x8". Not 100% flush but close. 18.6lbs. Firestone Indy 500 for summer or Bridgestone RE980 AS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
I highly suggest only buying wheels with a center bore the same as stock (57.1mm).
So, Neuspeed wheels, stock wheels, select VMR wheels, and of course some nice custom forged wheels. If someone here knows of other wheel brands that come in 57.1mm center bore add them please.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Have you looked through the lightweight wheel thread?

AlphaGypsy

Ready to race!
I’m. Running VMR v810s. 18x8.5 et45. 20.1lbs per wheel. They’re just about flush in the back and flush in the front. They’re a huge improvement over OEM. I have 235/40/18 PSS on them and the whole setup maybe cost 2k.