GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gti clubsport wheels 18x8 with tires

Xxtiqhtxx1

Just like titles said. Gti clubsport wheels 18x8 offset 42. On mpss and dws. 2 front tires are mpss. 2 back tires are dws. Tread left is about 7/32. No dents, cracks or anything. Had them for about 2 months. I have pictures. But dk how to post them on here. Message me and we can exchange contacts. So I can send pictures. Price negotiable. No low balling. Located in Alabama

Last edited:

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Just like titles said. Gti clubsport wheels 18x8 offset 42. On mpss and dws. 2 front tires are mpss. 2 back tires are dws. Tread left is about 7/32. No dents, cracks or anything. Had them for about 2 months. I have pictures. But dk how to post them on here. Message me and we can exchange contacts. So I can send pictures. Price negotiable. No low balling. Located in Alabama

Do you have a google account?
If so go here and upload the pictures into a new album and share that album to the public. After that Share the link :D
https://photos.google.com/

You can also upload here:
https://imgbb.com

/\ That one is likely the easiest to use, though it's kinda limited for how much you can upload and such without an account.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
FYI: The fact that you say 18's should help potential buyers know that these are probably the Belvedere's
If that is indeed the case, I hope the OP likes left nuts. Cause guys are gonna be lining up to give their left nut for a set of those...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Crackness1

Ready to race!
If that is indeed the case, I hope the OP likes left nuts...
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That might be the cost, as I didn't see a dollar figure asking price for the wheels... :D

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Probably not OEM as OEM are 18x7.5 et49

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Must be these reps

joneze93tsi

Passed Driver's Ed
10/10 best ad ever. Would read again.