Post your dark iron blue GTI

thrillho

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE DSG
gti3.jpg

15% tint in the rear, 65% tint in the front

DIB_MK7

Was asked to post a side pic (presumably for PS). Anyway...here you go, this is the closest I have. Black RSe10s were my 2nd choice, wanted to be different and go with the bronze (irony noted).

I also think the machine silvers would look very nice, OEM+.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That's funny. I spent the entire weekend looking for the same thing. The best I could find for DIB was copper/bronze. Looking for DIB with any kind of black wheels feels like I'm hunting for unicorns. It's hard enough to find pics of DIB, and with any kind of non white/gunmetal is nearly impossible. I was starting to wonder if I might have made a mistake with my color choice

Its because the color is too new. Check out this thread https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4308.

NBM is close enough to the same color and there are tons of wheel pics in every style and color.

DC DIB

Was asked to post a side pic (presumably for PS). Anyway...here you go, this is the closest I have. Black RSe10s were my 2nd choice, wanted to be different and go with the bronze (irony noted).

I also think the machine silvers would look very nice, OEM+.

That's stock height? What tint are you running?

Scuuby

20% tint all around with a 5% banner.
Lowered with euro Eibach pro kit and running 245/40 Michelin A/S3+ on Konig Ampliform 18x8.5.

pwomble

Passed Driver's Ed
A rock falling off a semi on the interstate did this today. Damnit man!

pwomble

Passed Driver's Ed