5150 Racing

Ready to race!
May have sent it a little too hard.

I toon subajew too....

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
Ended up passing, quote was too high. Don't think it will be that much better than my current Freektune for the cost.

I will just mix in some E85 occasionally for about the same gains. Was very pleased with the results

5150 Racing

Ready to race!
Ended up passing, quote was too high. Don't think it will be that much better than my current Freektune for the cost.

I will just mix in some E85 occasionally for about the same gains. Was very pleased with the results

yea 25-30 whp isnt worth it......:rolleyes: lol

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie

It's nowhere near the same, and that is me being polite.
11 afrs and knock with low boost isn't going to be fixed with some e85. To each their own, however.

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion

The quote is not too high. Basically its like buying a service. Freektune is that cheap for a reason.

5150 might be more expensive but it is on another level.

Freektune - 3rd world country trying to decide do they provide fresh water or electricity

5150- 1st world country trying to decide windpower (93oct) or sunpower (e30).

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Here is a my final revision (i am assuming) of e30. Some minor knock at punch but look at all the lines and the final numbers so beautiful i think I am crying.... Even went a bit into 4th but at that point i was going well over 100.

I just want to say we are lucky to have a guy like Jon supporting this community. Great tuner!

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
I never had the bad knock issues like some of you, mine was fine. And my AFR was always about 12. I'm not defending him as high reply times are atrocious but I wasn't disappointed.

Was looking to compare but I just can't swing it financially at what I was quoted.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
Here is a my final revision (i am assuming) of e30. Some minor knock at punch but look at all the lines and the final numbers so beautiful i think I am crying.... Even went a bit into 4th but at that point i was going well over 100.

I just want to say we are lucky to have a guy like Jon supporting this community. Great tuner!

Omg that is so beautiful, brings a tear to my eye.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
The quote is not too high. Basically its like buying a service. Freektune is that cheap for a reason.

5150 might be more expensive but it is on another level.

Freektune - 3rd world country trying to decide do they provide fresh water or electricity

5150- 1st world country trying to decide windpower (93oct) or sunpower (e30).

Justin brought his tunes up to 200 now.