GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whos on the East Coast!

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Just trying to see if there is anybody else with Rs out there on the East coast?

Im in Maryland and never see any MK7 Rs out there.

chodeman07

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in Elkridge. Black Golf R. Where in Maryland are you?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mk72015

Ready to race!

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Delaware here. I see quite as few, but mostly at Smith Volkswagen getting tunes or add-ons installed. :)

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Delaware here. I see quite as few, but mostly at Smith Volkswagen getting tunes or add-ons installed. :)

When I had my GTI that's where I took it to get in tuned lol, I really want to meet up with another stage 2 R and do some runs and see how my Stage 1.5 plus JB4 compares

chodeman07

Passed Driver's Ed
I want to see too. I have yet to see a GTI or R that wants to run and it sucks.

Mr Golf R

Ready to race!
I want to see too. I have yet to see a GTI or R that wants to run.

Have you had a chance to run it at a local drag strip or do you drive around looking for someone to street race?

I never see anyone looking to street race but there are many who call out my R at the local strip.

Mk72015

Ready to race!
I went 11.996 @ 113.4 mph JUST stage 1.5 , Im now jb4 stack and running E30, im making almost 5-6lbs of boost more then I was before and holding boost way more to redline. But all the tracks are closed :(, Chodeman07 ill give you a run if you ever wanna meet up :)

Mr Golf R

Ready to race!
I went 11.996 @ 113.4 mph JUST stage 1.5 , Im now jb4 stack and running E30, im making almost 5-6lbs of boost more then I was before and holding boost way more to redline. But all the tracks are closed :(, Chodeman07 ill give you a run if you ever wanna meet up :)

Nice.That's a full 1 second faster than my stock R!
In racing, that's a lifetime.
I'm down for fun anytime! Here in FL we race all year long if we want.

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Yeah, I think ill be down in FL this spring, Im just trying to get the Stock R turbo World Record, my meth will be here Friday or Monday. Im hoping that will make a nice improvement also :0

chodeman07

Passed Driver's Ed
Of course I'd love to go to a strip. Just moved here and it's always mustangs and camaros that want to prove displacement always wins.

And I really don't condone street racing but up to 60 or so is always fun

Mr Golf R

Ready to race!
Of course I'd love to go to a strip. Just moved here and it's always mustangs and camaros that want to prove displacement always wins.

And I really don't condone street racing but up to 60 or so is always fun

Jan 22 ....11 am to 5 pm at Bradenton Motorsports Park, On SR 64 in Bradenton. On this day anyone can run. Last time I went I only got 3 runs in because there were about 100 cars there.

They have food, beer and stuff.

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
quick everybody on the east coast go outside and scream!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah