GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Get yourself a Swiffer duster and keep it in your door pocket, you'll thank me later

I was excited when I realized my mini duster could be stuffed way further back inside the door pocket than I thought.

Anyway, here's my latest subtle cosmetic mod (gunmetal APR valve stem caps):

Attachments

• 20190727_075605.jpg
    20190727_075605.jpg
    607.2 KB · Views: 970

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Damned good idea - I think I'll thank you now! :D

I was excited when I realized my mini duster could be stuffed way further back inside the door pocket than I thought.

I dust my dash at a red light almost every day lol. A four pack of the dusters has lasted me well over two years

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Alcantara dsg shifter boot from https://premiumdeutschcarbon.com/

It took about a month to arrive, maybe a bit longer, but it's great quality at a much lower price than the Clubsport S assembly

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_130a.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_130a.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 959
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_130b.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_130b.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 959

monsta

Car(s)
Golf GTI Performance

These are very cool, how much were they?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
These are very cool, how much were they?

They're ~$10. I actually cashed in some BMP Tuning points to get them for "free." :cool:

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
I got some valve caps too. Went with those below though. Won't be able to use the keyring, but may add the little tool to the one I have.

[ /url]https://www.ebay.com/itm/For- vVolkswagen-gBLk-Logo-Tire-Wheel-Valve-Cap-Stems-Keychain-GTI-Golf-R32-MK3/301612789376?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649[/url]

The Swiffer's a good idea too.

Card uff hbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Thanks, next time you're answering a question intended for someone else maybe spend the time putting the answer up. I googled them before posting and saw the Apr website not listing prices, maybe your localised results are different to mine... [emoji849]

I clicked on his link and only got a tutorial on ow to do a Google search.

gregozedobe

Battle scarred veteran
Wolfsburg Center Wheel Caps, Wolfsburg Steering Wheel Caps and Clubsport side decals in Toronto red.

I've put Wolfsburg centre wheel caps and valve caps on my Golf R Wagon Wolfsburg edition (an Australian options pack). Along with red badgeskins on all 4 exterior R badges they add a small splash of colour to a white car.

Did you find the centre wheel caps were a bit loose ? I had to put some double-sided tape on mine to ensure they stayed in place.

Last edited: