GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Favourite Movie Quotes

nuvolablue

Passed Driver's Ed
"It is like a finger pointing to the sky; if you stare at the finger, you miss all that heavenly glory"
Bruce Lee "Enter the Dragon"

Running Man

Ready to race!
Dirty Harry :cool:

Harry Callahan: Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
"Wake up, time to die"

If you don't know what that is from you can leave now.....;)

Running Man

Ready to race!
Gremlins, Billy drives a VW Bettle

Murry Futterman, Billy's neighbor: Goddamn foreign cars.

Running Man

Ready to race!
Die Hard

John McClane: [John is fighting Karl] You should have heard your brother squeal when I broke his fucking neck.

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
"Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA"

First Blood

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
"I'm going to put a price on your head so big, that when you look in the mirror your reflection's gonna want to shoot you in the face"

The Mechanic

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
Mr. Hertz: Do you know why a gun is better than a wife?

Man Who Rides Shotgun: Dunno.

Mr. Hertz: You can put a silencer on a gun.

Shoot Em Up.

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
Hammerson:

Do you know why Americans love guns, Mr. Hertz? And it's got nothing to do with all that phallic mumbo-jumbo, "cockin' your gun." No, Hertz, people love guns because America is a land of opportunity, where a poor man can become rich, and a pussy can become a tough guy, if he's got a gun in his hand. Now, I'm hopin' you're not just a pussy with a gun in your hand.

Mr. Hertz:

Oh no, sir. No, no, I am not. I'm a tough guy with a pussy in my hand.

Shoot Em Up

Running Man

Ready to race!
Rocky 1976

Apollo Creed: Ain't gonna be no rematch.
Rocky: Don't want one.