GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
Dude that looks gorgeous. 18's and VWR Springs? For some reason yours looks so much lower than mine lol.

I need that lip. So sexy. Maxton v2 or?

Thanks guy! And yep, just VWR’s. Also, that is indeed the V2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
DUDE same happened to me! Cop was like "Hey man I know this car is fun as hell but you gotta obey the law." wrote me up for 54 in a 50, clocked me @ 79 in a 50.
You got off lucky lol. I've never gotten docked for my tickets. Two for 78 in a 55, and one for 88 in a 60... Only one in the GTI though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

flygteye

Ready to race!
Installed black mirror caps. Looks much better IMO.

ten32

Debadged the rear and cleaned up the exhaust tips with some Brasso.

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Wrapped the airbag warning light, door handles and sun visor labels in carbon fiber vinyl.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Finally installed my Unibrace (yesterday). If anyone has ever put one in, they call for you to reuse the stock m8x25mm bolts for the front portion of the brace. With the added thickness of the UBQ + required spacers, this only leaves you with a few mm of threads, which made me paranoid. SO I ordered some VW m8x40 and grade 8 washers. MUCH more secure IMO. I wish I had snapped some pics..

I got my first random compliment about a month after I got the car - from a police officer who said "You've got a really nice car but you gotta watch your speed, here's your ticket"...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DUDE same happened to me! Cop was like "Hey man I know this car is fun as hell but you gotta obey the law." wrote me up for 54 in a 50, clocked me @ 79 in a 50.

I got pulled over for an illegal Uturn in DT Oakland. Didn't ticket me, just asked where he could buy one for his son (literally down the street from the dealer) and let me off with a warning.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Noticed my AWE track exhaust resonater is hanging a bit lower than it did when I installed it. I torqued everything properly too. Has anyone else experienced this? Kind of a strange design where the resonater portion of the exhaust is only supported by the clamps on either end. I might consider fabricating a hanger for that section

guitargator6

Ready to race!
Actually had my FIRST compliment on the car after 3 years... had begun to think the car wasn't "cool" anymore. Guy was driving by in the grocery store parking lot staring, stop rolled his window down and said "Wow man sweet ride!" I thanked him not thinking much about it at the time then realized it was the first random compliment Id gotten after many years. Drove it home the long way in sport and really opened her up! :)

are those rse10's machined silver or hyper silver? Looks good!

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Noticed my AWE track exhaust resonater is hanging a bit lower than it did when I installed it. I torqued everything properly too. Has anyone else experienced this? Kind of a strange design where the resonater portion of the exhaust is only supported by the clamps on either end. I might consider fabricating a hanger for that section

Yes, mine scraped a bit after I installed it, I later used a jack stand to hold in place and torque the crap out of it , that was a year and five months ago and still good, not sure why they don’t provide the hanger thingy but so far so good with mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mursepaolo

Ready to race!
Gimme all the cold airsss! Was actually on Sat, not today.