GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Ordered supplies for my 2nd oil change. Ecs is having a sale until tomorrow for their kits. Liqui moly 5-40 with filter for 55$. Was gonna get their new molygen but it's not approved by vw yet, only meets the 502 spec. I'll get it done next week with my extractor, easy 15 minute job.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Ordered supplies for my 2nd oil change. Ecs is having a sale until tomorrow for their kits. Liqui moly 5-40 with filter for 55$. Was gonna get their new molygen but it's not approved by vw yet, only meets the 502 spec. I'll get it done next week with my extractor, easy 15 minute job.

If it has the 502 cert then it is approved by vw. 502 oil is all that is required for our cars.

Just checked and molygen has both the 502 and 505 VW certs.... wait they say can be used for cars needing these types of certs. Hmmmm... looks like it's the same as having the certs, otherwise they couldn't print them on the bottle.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
If it has the 502 cert then it is approved by vw. 502 oil is all that is required for our cars.

Just checked and molygen has both the 502 and 505 VW certs.... wait they say can be used for cars needing these types of certs. Hmmmm... looks like it's the same as having the certs, otherwise they couldn't print them on the bottle.
Yea from what i see, their website has approvals and recommendations. The molygen has a "recommendation" from liqui moly that it's good for vw 502. The standard hi tech that I got in the kit though says on their website it is "approved" by vw. So I think the molygen just isn't approved yet. Probably in the process.

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!
Put in the Boomba DV Spacer and took off the front grille mounted Intake scoop assembly. A little more growl, no low end loss and a little harder pull when already at speed. Already have an AFE drop in and "snowguard" removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scofies

It’s going to look nice!!! ED springs is located not far from me. I was quoted with alignment $565.50

Yep I'm not far either! That's a really good price compared to when I got quoted from another place for H&Rs.

Have you been to their shop before? It looks like they're very mod friendly, I saw they installed a Clubsport S muffler for someone too which I think will be another upgrade I do.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Lrlooly

Passed Driver's Ed
Got oil change done with Mobul and installed 034 dogbone. Best 40 bucks I have ever spent. The car drives smooth, shifts are crisp, and no vibrations of any sort.

Apr stage 1, dsg

pure/white/gti

Yep I'm not far either! That's a really good price compared to when I got quoted from another place for H&Rs.

Have you been to their shop before? It looks like they're very mod friendly, I saw they installed a Clubsport S muffler for someone too which I think will be another upgrade I do.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I went with a friend who got some springs. The the guys are really cool also. His car also rides nice. I am pretty sure that’s where I’ll be bringing my car.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie