GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

mkygod

Ready to race!
Installed a set of Pretorias. Still on stock suspension but it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good actually. These are the 19 inchers? Did it raise your ground clearance?

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
Nice how's the sound? Maybe you can give us some sound clips? :)

Now I wanna get an intake

Lmao my exhaust is too loud kinda pissed but they have sound clips on their site. I'll try to get on tonight on my way home lol. I've been hitting traffic since I installed it. Really wanna let it loose lol but the louder I pull the louder my exhaust gets -.- catch 22 lmao

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Ordered my wheels, now to wait til june for them to arrive :(

Attachments

• Fast-WheelsFC04A-FC04A-Matte-Bronze-(Deep)-B_lg_enlarge.jpg
    Fast-WheelsFC04A-FC04A-Matte-Bronze-(Deep)-B_lg_enlarge.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 669

gdfraser

Ready to race!
Looks good actually. These are the 19 inchers? Did it raise your ground clearance?

Thanks! These are the OEM 19x8. I think it may have given me a bit more clearance but I didn't measure before installing...

I can get some measurements if you'd like to compare to the OE 18s.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Put this bad boy on along with the dv+

Thinking of getting this intake too. So I imagine you have to be careful when spraying your grill while washing your car. I heard some people scoff at the notion, but that is a straight shot into your filter now. Plus I can also imagine debris going in there. Or is that really not much of a concern?

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
I mean they sell covers but the filter isn't open in the center if that's what ur asking. I too am concern about water and probably going to be getting a cover for it or possibly putting a screen in the front inlet to allow air but minimize the water intake

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Thinking of getting this intake too. So I imagine you have to be careful when spraying your grill while washing your car. I heard some people scoff at the notion, but that is a straight shot into your filter now. Plus I can also imagine debris going in there. Or is that really not much of a concern?

I mean they sell covers but the filter isn't open in the center if that's what ur asking. I too am concern about water and probably going to be getting a cover for it or possibly putting a screen in the front inlet to allow air but minimize the water intake

This intake doesn't have a drain hole like other intakes that pull air from the grill area?