GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Balanced the wheels.. much better... not perfect. Is road force balancing worth it?

RustyDakota

In memory of the TDI that made the deal possible.

It musta fell off on the way to the buyback.

NickC

Ready to race!
In memory of the TDI that made the deal possible.

It musta fell off on the way to the buyback.

I contemplated keeping mine as well, but decided not to. Does look good.

NickC

Ready to race!
Yep, that's what it said for me too. Go to the coupon link on their site and punch in your info and they'll email you the coupon for $200 off. No tax or shipping charges for California.

Thanks, I see that now.

kmarriner

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE DSG
I run w my lights on almost all the time because I don't want to be missed haha. I have a close friend who got rear ended full speed just sitting at a traffic light. I never forget that story and most times I have my eyes scanning back there to make sure no one comes barreling up behind me. This texting while driving bs has made stuff like that happening much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats why I got a MK7, sort of. My MK5 was totaled when I was rear ended while sitting at a red light in December, the lady never even touched the brakes.

Joel

Ready to race!
I put a plug in my rear driver tire.
Pulled out a nice sized nail first...
Hope it holds, no leak so far.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Gave it a quick bath in the touchless after a road trip to South Carolina. Saw a guy who just pulled a Viper out of the bay next to mine picking up screws and nails off the ground right in the entrance of my bay as I pulled out after I finished up......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MacG1

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed Boost gauge

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
RSR kit, VWR springs, and ecs flush kit installed

baymax7

Passed Driver's Ed
Completely cleaned the inside, washed and wax the car, wiped down every hexagon I could in the grill, and also took a peak under the front bumper to find that both side front lips and a good bit of the bumper has been scraped. Fun.