GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie

Washed it. I applied McKees 37 wheel coating last week. Did a shit job applying, cuz of how intricate my wheels are (and I was tired), so didn't think it would work. But, I can definitely say it works wonders for brake dust. I have pictures, PM me. But yea after 200 city miles I definitely had less brake dust on the wheels, and it was a breeze to clean. Just iron x, pressure wash, then wipe down.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie

Washed it. I applied McKees 37 wheel coating last week. Did a shit job applying, cuz of how intricate my wheels are (and I was tired), so didn't think it would work. But, I can definitely say it works wonders for brake dust. I have pictures, PM me. But yea after 200 city miles I definitely had less brake dust on the wheels, and it was a breeze to clean. Just iron x, pressure wash, then wipe down.
Love that color! Looks great?

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!

What wheels are those? The car and wheels look awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STANDARD H

Ready to race!

Does it give it a sheen or keep the factory appearance of the wheels?

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!
He has Neuspeed RSe10's in hyper black.

Thanks. I would have been looking for a while for VW wheels Bc of the center caps. Didn't think aftermarket Bc they look just right. Lol

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
Dropped it off at the shop for southbound stage 3 daily clutch and spoken short shift kit and usp stainless bleeder line. as the mechanic to also see if he can do the bleeder block mod

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Hey all first post here, just installed my CTS intake on the gti today and couldn't be more happy with it!

Hahah. Bitten by the mod bug already. Welcome aboard!

reemizzle

Ready to race!
Chased down a kid who decided to steal shit from my garage as I was pulling in. Didn't take long to get him.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Chased down a kid who decided to steal shit from my garage as I was pulling in. Didn't take long to get him.

Hopefully you whipped him like his dad should have been doing!?

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app