GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

blitz869

Passed Driver's Ed
They're just the stock silver caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The R comes with the gloss black caps. I was thinking about the brushed mirror caps but didn't know how the different contrasts in the silvers would look.

Enigma1

Ready to race!
The R comes with the gloss black caps. I was thinking about the brushed mirror caps but didn't know how the different contrasts in the silvers would look.

Yea thought about it also didn't think there'd be enough contrast either. I had a black S5 before this and then brushed caps on that were a nice touch

SilveR1

Ugh, sorry for the size of the pic. Still learning to use Tapatalk, and attached directly from phone's gallery.

Might change back to the Continentals later this weekend/early next week. The WinterContactSis seemed pretty good; not too squishy or noisy, overall. Came from Michelin Xi2 and Xi3s in the past.

Will downsize to 18s next year for my 3-season setup.

Garrett

Passed Driver's Ed
1. Love the car. Looks good.
2. What are wheels are those????
3. What suspension are you running?

Wheels are 19x8.5 VMR 710 in gunmetal
Suspension is actually a mismatched set. Fronts are koni coils off my mark 6. Then the rears are ST XTA coils. I had so many issues with the front ST coils i pulled them off one night and put my old coils on. One day when i get around to it ill swap the rears to the Koni's so i can sell the ST's

Dubonfire

Night Shot

Last edited: