GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My New Golf

Dagobah

Ready to race!
Hi all...
Picked up my SE in Pacific Blue this morning, thought I'd share some pics.:)
Also attached pics of before and after fitting exhaust trims. I will share my views on ownership soon, but on first days driving I'm well pleased.

Attachments

• front 1.jpg
    front 1.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 3,319
  • Rear 1.jpg
    Rear 1.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 3,104
  • Rear 2.jpg
    Rear 2.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 3,090
  • side 1.jpg
    side 1.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 8,403
  • no yeti.jpg
    no yeti.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 3,043
  • yeti 2.jpg
    yeti 2.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 3,130

tubbs

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all...
Picked up my SE in Pacific Blue this morning, thought I'd share some pics.:)
Also attached pics of before and after fitting exhaust trims. I will share my views on ownership soon, but on first days driving I'm well pleased.

Congrats! Looks lovely mate, I like the Yeti Exhaust trims too! I too have had a grin on my face all day :) The more I see the Pacific blue, the more I love it, but I am bias.

Dagobah

Ready to race!
Thanks Paul, looking forward to getting behind the wheel in morning, its so easy to drive, everything seems to be in the perfect place for effortless use of all the controls making smooth driving.

tubbs

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks Paul, looking forward to getting behind the wheel in morning, its so easy to drive, everything seems to be in the perfect place for effortless use of all the controls making smooth driving.

Glad you're pleased! Did you get flowers also?

Dagobah

Ready to race!
No flowers for us, the wife was quite miffed ,we obviously did not spend enough on extras.:(

Essjay

Ready to race!
Getting to be a popular colour choice :rolleyes:

Congrats :D

tubbs

Passed Driver's Ed
No flowers for us, the wife was quite miffed ,we obviously did not spend enough on extras.:(

Probably a good thing. They lay them down in the boot, with water in the bottom. (Fine while stationary, and i also didnt see the water) Needless to say I got a bit happy on a corner driving home and my boot was soaked!

Dagobah

Ready to race!
Thanks Markc, and yes Essjay it does look like its getting a popular colour.
There were only 2 Pacific Blues being collected at my dealership, and as yet I have not seen one on the road since I ordered mine in June. Seen loads of white and Urano Grey ones.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Looks great - got my Yeti chrome trims here ready and waiting.

Dagobah

Ready to race!
Thanks Rob, cannot wait to see yours, they had a couple of sunset reds waiting for handover today, they look brilliant.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Cobgrats! I'm in love with you color.

Nelson_224

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrads mate! looks very nice! nearly bought blue but went for Tungsten Silver in the end cos it suited the wheels I got better, was a very close choice tho :)

Also where did you get the chrome tips from? need to order a set of them for mine :D

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Also where did you get the chrome tips from? need to order a set of them for mine :D

Here you go, £23.95 + P&P and with me within 48 hours. Delighted with mine from the same source.