GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Baby

Essjay

Ready to race!
Just ordered a set. Bargain at less than 30 quid!

Matrick

Passed Driver's Ed
Me too, just placed an order!

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI
Got a set from my MK6 the photos look the same as the ones that I have. Shipping may be expensive though as Im in the states. Free + shipping to you!

Matrick

Passed Driver's Ed
I have just noticed that people are installing these on the Diesel engines. I have the 1.4 ACT in a GT, does anyone know if they fit? Hopefully the petrol twin tail pipes are the same diameter!

Update:

Just measured mine and they are 60mm diameter so I guess it should fit?

Last edited:

Matrick

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for confirming :)

Essjay

Ready to race!
They sure make a difference :D
Before

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 4,450

Essjay

Ready to race!
After

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 3,491

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
looks way better

Matrick

Passed Driver's Ed
I fitted mine and they make one hell of a difference! What a brilliant suggestion that was :)

Doden

Ready to race!
Agreed, they should have been fitted as standard on the GT at least. Skoda must wonder why they are doing such a roaring trade in these tips! I wonder if they'll cotton on at some point and up the price.

Essjay

Ready to race!
I reckon you could be right about Skoda realising they've got a lucrative market with these.
One thing that baffles me is, in the instructions for fitting, they say to cut the end of the existing pipes to 90 degrees (in other words cut the slant off!). I cannot understand why, as they fit perfectly over the top.:confused:

vwman

Go Kart Champion
I reckon you could be right about Skoda realising they've got a lucrative market with these.
One thing that baffles me is, in the instructions for fitting, they say to cut the end of the existing pipes to 90 degrees (in other words cut the slant off!). I cannot understand why, as they fit perfectly over the top.:confused:

Don't forget the instructions relate to the Skoda Yeti..