Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Golf R

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Audi S3

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
In coming months will be imminent to see all these 300+ hp cars in U.S. shores finally. Pick your Poison & share your thoughts! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

KO7

Ready to race!
M235i for me. My current dream car in the next higher income bracket than I'm in right now.

Estoril Blue with either black or brown interior, 8spd ZF auto or 6spd manual either would be a blast.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
M235i for me. My current dream car in the next higher income bracket than I'm in right now.

Estoril Blue with either black or brown interior, 8spd ZF auto or 6spd manual either would be a blast.

:word: Somehow I feel this car still under the radar, AWD avail. as well. Either way, sweet car :thumbsup:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
s3 pisses me off. no 6spd,
it also pisses me off the m235i is standard with auto and mt is a free option

Seems to be the thend these days, that might apply to the RS3 too :iono:

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Focus RS if I had to choose, but that's not likely to happen as none of these really fit what I want/need in the near future.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Audi RS3
VW Golf R
Focus RS
M235i/xi
CLA AMG
Civic Type R
Edit: STI

Times are good.

Last edited:

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
Subaru STI also part of the club.

Lots of good choices, but I'd probably go with the M235i. RWD, handles well, great engine, good size, and priced about right for what you get. At first I didn't like the looks that much, but someone at my work bought one and it definitely looks better in person (and in black).

Would also consider the Focus RS because it's Ford's version of the Evo/STI so you know it's going to be bad ass.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
If you're going to have the R400 as a realistic option (and the ridiculous price tag is not a concern), there really is no other choice.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
M235i, but I'm not biased or anything...

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
If you're going to have the R400 as a realistic option (and the ridiculous price tag is not a concern), there really is no other choice.

Ding Ding Ding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk