Go Kart Champion
For two people at about the same prices as McDonalds you could have:

Kale and Mandarin Salad:

Crusted Beef Tenderloin:

Roasted Purple Potatoes and Carrots

:drool:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I eat pretty well, except for when I don't.

Bender1

Banned
vitamins and minerals are cheap and easy to get in a bloody pill
As everyone knows supplements are not processed nearly as efficiently as the real deal. Additionally, that blows your cost comparison out of the water.

Time is valuable when you both commute an hour+ in opposite directions every day. Hell, time is valuable regardless...
As you know I do...

The first thing I'd cut with the reduced time from preparing "better" meals is exercise if I'm being honest. So eating "badly" plus exercising vs. eating "better" with no exercise = I eat badly. Second thing I'd cut is sleep.

So you are an idiot is what it comes down to. I drive an hour+ each way as well. My wife doesn't even live with me during the week right now and when she did she was driving 90 minutes the other direction.

You have no good arguments here.

Bender1

Banned
I'm still extremely skeptical of the price and time claims on that meal (and quite interested to see them backed up, honestly).

If I could actually do something like that for $5 in 25 minutes I'd probably do it.

You certainly can't for $5. Lowest you could get something like that is probably around $8 - $9 a person. 25 minutes is a "rookie" time on that. Total cook time is probably 15 minutes.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I'm still extremely skeptical of the price and time claims on that meal (and quite interested to see them backed up, honestly).

If I could actually do something like that for $5 in 25 minutes I'd probably do it.

How much is your health worth to you?

aregister

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Hybrid Jetta 2013
For two people at about the same prices as McDonalds you could have:

Kale and Mandarin Salad:

Crusted Beef Tenderloin:

Roasted Purple Potatoes and Carrots
I need a meme with a pic of a kitchen destroyed and dirty dishes everywhere. That is the byproduct of all of these. McDonald's, take my money

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

aregister

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Hybrid Jetta 2013

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Friend texted me at 7:01 to play Halo, last message received was more than 30 minutes ago. I presume he's dead, RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.