mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I had the first BALLS in #18.

And now the first

OH DANG!!!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
DK.. nice.

wow... NEEK is slippin'. That period involving the dog raping his family must have really slowed him down.

I respectfully took a bow to let Zillon take the top podium finish. I even took off whole days.

Team player.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
I respectfully took a bow to let Zillon take the top podium finish. I even took off whole days.

Team player.

He actually came way up. Almost 100 posts in front of me

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I am proud.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You guys had trouble doing 10 pages before noon without me, now? We have done almost 4 in like 10 mins.

WOW.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I guess I could go both ways. Having enjoyable roommates is very nice, but I enjoyed living alone because nobody bothered me and I didn't have to work around anyone else's schedule.

Not sure which I preferred, honestly.

I've had bad experiences with Rommmates. I think it would be different for me if I found people that I could live with and not clash with all the time...

Yeah he pretty much plays COD, WoW, World of Tanks, and (soon) Titanfall. He mostly just plays multiplayer, though. I've never actually seen him play a campaign mode on any COD game. None of those really require audio, but I couldn't function without it.

Interesting that he has no audio for things like COD...

I like a game with a good campaign. Haven't ever played a game online so I don't have much to go off of.

Hmmm... even though I have a four door? I've honestly never looked much into lowering/suspension for this car, I've always been pretty against it. Modding a DD too much gets sucky... I dunno though, it's about time to either mod or get a new car, feeling bored lately.

Might as well mod it, pay off the car then get a toy once you stop moving around.

K04 is neat and all but to me that power in a FWD car just isn't really needed. I think stage 1 powah is about right for the GTI and I get to keep my reliability, not spend a ton of money, etc.

Car payments do suck. The one option I'm also semi considering is just buying an E36 M3 or a better Miata or something in cash and DDing it... This is really all pending my "doctor's appointment" in NY this Wednesday and what happens with that situation.

Honestly the K04 is a great investment. I am really happy with it. It's fast and yet still driveable all year round. Been k04DD for over 30k and even with this snow have not gone into stock mode. You'll have little issues especially because you are running summer tires so more traction.

I challenge you all to finish this by 12:45 EST.

Do it.

No.

I'm a damn culinary savant

FUCK NEEK. I REALLY wanted this to be true. I went back to read the post only to see that you modified it.

I still came though, so thanks?

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.